Spencer Rattler seems like he sucks

Michael Knight

You guys are terrible. The kid can't help it he was born butt-ugly. You think he hasn't heard about it all his life? On the playground? In the hall? In the lunchroom? And from his look, he's mentally challenged too. Just look at that "hair" and, of course, the fact that he voluntarily went to blOw-U.  I, for one, regret all the hurtful things that have been said about him on this board. If he were here in person right now, I'd look him in the eye and say, "Damn, son, you're one ugly motherfucker."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Last night was the first time I watched him this year and I was not impressed. Perfectly serviceable, but not a superstar like every other fucking QB they ever have.

All I could think was, “Maybe the story about Riley wanting use Covid as an excuse not to play was actually true.”

Edited by crimsonlonghorn

2 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

All I could think was, “Maybe the story about Riley wanting use Covid as an excuse not to play was actually true.”

I’ve been telling you. Lincoln’s been crying at least since the beginning of June. He’s a bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

No - OU was overly concerned about player safety and the health related fallout that might occur. Didnt you see that they only allowed 50% capacity at their home games? 

If I was petty I would go find the assclowns in that DT thread that thought OU's cold feet were anything other than concern about their on field product this season. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

If a Herman coached team has taught me anything, it’s that horrible QBs will have a record setting performance against us. I fully expect him to throw for 400 yards and 5 TDs while Herman stands there on the verge of tears.

There was a reference on the teevee yesterday about results in the OU/Tx game when both teams were coming into the game with a loss in their previous outing.  In both cases, 2007 and 2014, OU won.  I am in agreement that Rattler channel Tom Brady against the Longhorns next week unless he is injured and the unknown second string backup then comes in and rushes for 150 yards and 4 scores, the last of which is the game winner on the final play of the game.

6 hours ago, ztejas said:

No - OU was overly concerned about player safety and the health related fallout that might occur. Didnt you see that they only allowed 50% capacity at their home games? 

If I was petty I would go find the assclowns in that DT thread that thought OU's cold feet were anything other than concern about their on field product this season. 

So overly concerned that they sent the players home and a bunch came back with Covid? 

On 10/4/2020 at 9:01 AM, crimsonlonghorn said:

Last night was the first time I watched him this year and I was not impressed. Perfectly serviceable, but not a superstar like every other fucking QB they ever have.

Hey look he said the same thing ChiTown, gonna call him out too?

Edited by mulletpelini
chickinshit

19 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Attitude seems pretty standard as of late. 

Attitude is fine if you back it up.  This guy has done zero and is a primadonna bitch.  Interest has been waning and it’s hard to get into shit during covid but this asshat reminds me of Cutler.  Couldn’t cheer for the Bears that entire era.  This dildo is similar.  Cannon arm and shit for brains...