Share Your Favorite Foreign Cuss Words and Phrases

RDCanecutter

I've always been impressed by the vileness of the Greeks. Who comes up with "I'll take a shit in your grandmother's cunt?"

Their all-purpose word is "malaka." Described to me as somebody who wanks to the point of insanity. Malaka malaka malaka. You can yell it across the street at a friend as a term of affection. Or an insult. Kinda like motherfucker.

If you get called malaka, and you don't like it, you can reply (pardon bad transcription, pronounce vowels sorta like Spanish):

Malaka na pis to proto su pedhi, ke naina pustis sa' ton patera tu

May your first born son be malaka, and may he grow up to be a sissy like his daddy.

Share your favorites, malakas.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Sort of in the same vein, I had a Spanish teacher once who taught the following:

Learn all the bad words first, then never use them.  Because as a non-native speaker, you're not going to be able to have the nuance for the proper use until you've really immersed yourself in the culture.  

He then went on to describe having a German mechanic who would bust his knuckles and say, "What the DAMN!"  I thought that was the most hilarious thing ever.  But then watching immigrants grapple with American cussing, I totally got it.  When I lived in Argentina, I hung with a group of fairly raucous fellows.  I watched and listened.  I felt like I'd arrived when after a year, I was cussing at a taxi driver and he said, "You have an accent, but I can't quite place it.  What part of Argentina are you from?"

Pajero.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

CSB:

While in college at Texas I was at this party that has some fine German girls at it. My brother took German in high school and college and was trying to chat them up a little bit, so after a few, I got him to teach me a quick pick up line for some chatting.

I have no idea what exactly what he taught me but it sounded like: "Tag, cappen mein fleish cabogen etc, etc.."

So I tried it and got weird looks and some laughs.

I latter found out what I said was something like.

"Hi, My name is jiggy.  I am hard.  I've just had my meat weighed."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Sort of in the same vein, I had a Spanish teacher once who taught the following:

Learn all the bad words first, then never use them.  Because as a non-native speaker, you're not going to be able to have the nuance for the proper use until you've really immersed yourself in the culture.  

He then went on to describe having a German mechanic who would bust his knuckles and say, "What the DAMN!"  I thought that was the most hilarious thing ever.  But then watching immigrants grapple with American cussing, I totally got it.  When I lived in Argentina, I hung with a group of fairly raucous fellows.  I watched and listened.  I felt like I'd arrived when after a year, I was cussing at a taxi driver and he said, "You have an accent, but I can't quite place it.  What part of Argentina are you from?"

Pajero.  

Son of ass!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I've always been impressed by the vileness of the Greeks. Who comes up with "I'll take a shit in your grandmother's cunt?"

Their all-purpose word is "malaka." Described to me as somebody who wanks to the point of insanity. Malaka malaka malaka. You can yell it across the street at a friend as a term of affection. Or an insult. Kinda like motherfucker.

If you get called malaka, and you don't like it, you can reply (pardon bad transcription, pronounce vowels sorta like Spanish):

Malaka na pis to proto su pedhi, ke naina pustis sa' ton patera tu

May your first born son be malaka, and may he grow up to be a sissy like his daddy.

Share your favorites, malakas.

My aunt (by marriage, my mom's brother's wife) is a Tica.  She has been in the U.S. for 50 years and is very nice, reserved, poised, and pleasant.  I didn't know until I was well into my 20's and was around her when we were all drinking how she felt about Nicaraguans.  At the family cocktail festival before our rehearsal dinner, my cousin (her son) was dating a girl that was half Nicaraguan from here in Austin.  Aunt usually holds her booze extraordinarily well for a 110 pound woman, but she goes off on my cousin's date like a drunken sailor with nothing left to lose.  

Calls her, thankfully only her table could hear this, "Una perra tortillera."   I come to find out that's basically her saying this young lady was a dyke slut who basically only sucks dick when it's financially convenient for herself.  then, I can't remember the Spanish...she says something like "Eres de esperma del lado equivacado del rio San Juan."  Basically their long-standing border dispute.  She tells the girl she's conceived of her mother getting sperm from swimming the wrong side of the San Juan river.  My cousin just laughs it off like, 'Yeah, that's the kinda shit they say when they see one another outside Central America.  What're you gonna do?"  It ended up being a really nice night overall.  Good times. 

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

image.png.b3a4bc15086f1af6378d6c6294cffa61.png

YES!   This is going straight into the front of Beau Vine's vocabulary.

Also, this guy is the best:

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Spelling is almost certainly off here

Mamo heuvo-- suck my balls 

A la verga or ver-- literal translation "a dick" but used in the context of making an error or showing displeased emotions (like son of a bitch.)

Este vato-- this fool here. 

El guero chingon-- the badass white boy (me.)

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah, I think you mean "Este Wey/Guey", in English kind of..."Check out this fucking guy" 

And No Valen la Verga is more common than the one you quoted.  It's something or someone who "ain't worth a dick" or "Ain't worth a shit"  

And "Mamo Huevo" means "I suck my own balls".........and to that, I say good for you!  When I was younger and thinner, I think I could possible reach the tip of my dick, but if you can get all the down past the cash to the prizes...I say kudos to you and your yoga regiment! 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

And "Mamo Huevo" means "I suck my own balls".........and to that, I say good for you!  When I was younger and thinner, I think I could possible reach the tip of my dick, but if you can get all the down past the cash to the prizes...I say kudos to you and your yoga regiment! 

Something got lost in translation. Especially since I'm a poncun (again, don't know about spelling)... This one my friend from the DR would say all the time. Of course, his dialect was both quicker and enunciation was minimal so I could barely pickup anything he would say in Spanish. /csb

1 hour ago, slorch said:

Cocksucker still works.

I use it way too often.

I shouldn't.  Think about it:  we all like getting our cock sucked, then we make it sound as though the folks that are nice enough to do that favor (all women, in my case), are somehow bad?   

Cocksucker should be a compliment, not an insult. 

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I use it way too often.

I shouldn't.  Think about it:  we all like getting our cock sucked, then we make it sound as though the folks that are nice enough to do that favor (all women, in my case), are somehow bad?   

Cocksucker should be a compliment, not an insult. 

Agreed 100%.  I always tell your mom that she's a good little cocksucker.

9 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Tag (tag=day or hello/good day)Hab ich meine fleisch abwagen. Habben (=Habben (Habt past tense) Hab for short. Otherwise sounds pretty close phonetically to what you typed.

=Had my "skin" measured/evaluated.

Ich MuS mal. Said - Ick moose mall

I need "time"

I have to piss. 

I am mildly amused that I even got close after "tag" considering the the state I was in and time elapsed since event(30+ years). Think I'll have an IPA or 7 to celebrate my newfound superpowers.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, You don't know me said:

Aussies and their use of "cunt" always cracks me up.

Yeah this isn't getting enough airplay on this post. They're fucking hilarious..... 
Had a gaming buddy from Oz once.... "That fucking cunt is uglier than a bulldog chewing on a wasp.". And it went on like that... every day. 😆

• Hook 'Em 1

I love the way the Brits use 'fuck' and 'cunt', often together. "Ahhhh, ya fookin coont" gets me. "Bloody wanker" gets me as well. 

I was taking a piss at an Irish pub when the worker in the alleyway behind the pub dropped something and screamed "Fuck me!" in his Irish accent. Later that evening a bunch of drunk Irish folk were stumbling down the hallway of our hotel, screaming at the top of their lungs at about 3am, when the woman across the hallway opened her door and yelled, "What's all this then?!? For FUCK'S SAKE!!" in her Irish accent. That was an enjoyable day. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I tried unsuccessfully to find some Twitter thread where a Chinese NBA fan posted a whole shitload of really esoteric insults (I think directed at Daryl Morey?) but I couldn't find it. Censors probably deleted it and the author is probably starving in a prison camp now or something. 

But I did find that thread that we all got a laugh out of a couple years ago that lists and explains a bunch of nicknames that Chinese fans have for NBA players:

3 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

I don't know why but WOP has always amused me. As the son of an Italian immigrant I guess that derogatory term should offend me, but it makes me laugh for some reason.

I used to work with an old Italian engineer that had a great sense of humor. He had a sheet of paper on his cubicle next to his name plate that read,

"Italian Tires. Dago through mud. Dago through rain. Dago through snow, but when Dago flat, Dago WOP WOP WOP!"  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

You should have noted that the hand gestures were genetically passed traits that are both compulsory and obsessive, for which there is no cure. As someone within an Italian lineage, you might have escaped the worst of it if you got some non-Latin mixed in. With my father being Italian, I did not. 

Having said that, it's not a word, but I'll put Italians right up there against the Greeks and Jews for best hand cursing use in the world.

It was most certainly passed down.  The oft used hand cursing with no words uttered.  Just the pinched and raised right hand, forehead high, is a frequently used gesture.   

Edited by Trey3216
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

I love the way the Brits use 'fuck' and 'cunt', often together. "Ahhhh, ya fookin coont" gets me. "Bloody wanker" gets me as well. 

I was taking a piss at an Irish pub when the worker in the alleyway behind the pub dropped something and screamed "Fuck me!" in his Irish accent. Later that evening a bunch of drunk Irish folk were stumbling down the hallway of our hotel, screaming at the top of their lungs at about 3am, when the woman across the hallway opened her door and yelled, "What's all this then?!? For FUCK'S SAKE!!" in her Irish accent. That was an enjoyable day. 

I married into a British family and while they are mostly Americanized now every now and then I hear something at the pub that just makes me laugh.

I agree totally on fook and cunt.

I so admire their total mastery of the English language and their ability to craft an insult around everyday words like "trumpet" or something else random.

3 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

It was most certainly passed down.  The oft used hand cursing with no words uttered.  Just the pinched and raised right hand, forehead high, is a frequently used gesture.   

I did a 2-week drill in the National Guard near Pisa, protecting the Holy Grail or tactical nukes or whatever we had at Camp Darby. We'd split guard duty with the Carabinieri, so naturally we'd teach each other cuss words, and they also showed us hand gestures.

When I came back, I showed the gestures to my Italian-American girlfriend. She about went feral, said her pulse spiked and she wanted to knock the shit out of me. It was a flashback to every argument she had growing up, with me mindlessly acting it out like a trained monkey.

Good times.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2