Chody and Wilco back in National news again

cattail

Her boyfriend was gone, she assured the deputy. She made clear she wanted nothing to do with police.

“I do not want to talk to you, especially Williamson County,” the 20-year-old said in body camera footage. “Y’all have a really bad reputation. I do not want to deal with you.”

Moments later, without provocation, deputy Lorenzo Hernandez grabbed the young woman. As she screamed, he threatened to use his Taser. He and two other deputies slammed her to the ground, handcuffing her while they searched her home.

Williamson County damn sure wants to be the Deliverance county of Texas, and will fight any part of East Texas that dares come for the title.

spacer.png

Brogden said he urged supervisors on multiple occasions to address the matter. He felt his efforts to bring accountability to the deputies were received adversarially by the department and Chody.

“He told me he didn’t think I was ‘Team Chody,’” Brogden said. “I told them, ‘It’s not ‘Team Chody.’ It’s ‘Team Williamson County.’ I was embarrassed to say I worked there.”

America's nerdiest and most violent street gang.

I just want to note the traffic that various threads on this sort of shit gets.

The REAL crisis in America is that in response to absolutely broken fucking policing, we have had mass demonstrations that have devolved into violence in some places, among some members of the crowd.....and NOT a completely fucking broken culture of policing, nationwide, by people wearing our flag, being paid by our tax dollars, and working for us, who regularly victimize members of the public in the name of the law, and face little to no consequences for it.

As a society, we've made our choice.  We accept, and actually LIKE, policing like this.

Edited by Brisketexan

18 hours ago, cattail said:

http:// https://apple.news/AiXhsMKuqQeKehkMS-aaGtg

They show up to a domestic violence call where the victim is not terribly forthcoming as is common. Then, without provocation, just jack her Shit up. It’s an embarrassment.

“She begged us not to call,” the neighbor whispered to the deputy

On 9/4/2020 at 3:26 PM, Pescado_Rojo said:

What kind of miserable, psychopathic prick wins $80MM and uses the money to win himself a Sheriff's office. 

Somebody who has no imagination whatsoever?

How the fuck are you not out traveling the world, banging 10s, buying your own personal island or building your own personal lake somewhere.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Somebody who has no imagination whatsoever?
How the fuck are you not out traveling the world, banging 10s, buying your own personal island or building your own personal lake somewhere.

Dipshit built his empire on the 11th hole /18th tee box at Avery ranch. Next time I play there I am launching one at his house

On 9/3/2020 at 10:24 PM, burntorangebongos said:

That sheriff needs to answer to why he promoted that piece of shit loser when he is clearly not fit to serve the public much less be a training officer. Fuck

He saw himself in Hernandez...

Chody stood accused of beating a much smaller 15-year-old black teenager in East Austin, smashing the youth's face on the hood of a patrol car, putting him in a "full nelson" (a forceful, immobilizing wrestling hold that places pressure on the neck), triggering a seizure in the terrified youth and bruising his ribs – and finally arresting, without apparent probable cause, Marcus Dewayne Frank, then an exemplary student at Johnston High School.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cops: "Ma'am, you called us because some small dick retard, who only gets physical with you because you are smaller and weaker, was frustrated when you wouldn't do whatever he said and assaulted you.  Is that correct? 

Victim: "Yes"

Cops: "Boy are you in for a surprise!  Are you one of those people who thinks it's funny when life is ironical?"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This in the wake of GK? Fucking A. WillCo's entire police and judicial system needs overhauled.
Travis' is already being reformed/"defunded" so no need to deflect.

Terrible take. Citing the GK ordeal as proof that the entire judicial system needs an overhaul is weird, since the newly overhauled DA’s office played an important role in assisting his exoneration.
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

thankfully those heroes got to go home to logan's roadhouse that night

So I was originally straight ticket R, except for Choady.  What is Gleason going to do differently if elected?

Also, why answer the door to the cops?  Just stay inside and be quiet.  It's not like they are going to get a warrant over that.

I get it that young apartment dwellers are not the smartest/experienced folks, though.  Cops wield that weakness against the public quite effectively to put them in a position where they must use force to maintain control of a situation that they created.

Edited by Elvis