Trump shits all over the troops again

JimmyJames

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Not sure about that. But easily a better man than your father. Seems to be a low bar. 

Based on what you have posted your dad is clearly a better man than you. If you disagree let us know. Otherwise, why don’t you just shut the fuck up with your personal attacks against me and my family you fucking shithead?

he could concede and rename bases after confederate officers to “Fort Loser” and “Camp Sucker” and you cowards would eat the up and ask for more.  

the battle is now between the word of two four stars on the trip versus Huckabee-Sanders and Hogan Gidley?  You Trumpers sure you got the horses for this?  The last place you want to interview any of these people is at a military cemetery.  

9 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I am just working with the material your give me. 

You are a trump level scumbag. Your dad will vote biden but he spawned a “ libertarian” like you who won’t.  You’ve said as much. Just vote for Trump and admit it and stop wasting our time with your bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Mayor Pete should have kept reminding the audience that a Fox News reporter has confirmed the story. Force the Fox anchor to say their reporter was wrong.

That's what I was waiting for.  Although,  admittedly he started off the full interview clip mentioning that fact,  but he should've continously hit on it throughout the interview.  

Edited by Catdaddyhorn

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Clint Eastwood is gonna shit his pants.   He probably would have done so anyway, but whatever. 

He cannot understand selflessness because he is selfish. He cannot conceive of courage because he is a coward. He cannot feel duty because he is disloyal.

That's good shit.

And Eastwood is off the Trump train.

10 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Based on what you have posted your dad is clearly a better man than you. If you disagree let us know. Otherwise, why don’t you just shut the fuck up with your personal attacks against me and my family you fucking shithead?

I am not the one promoting the point of view that the value of any individual is vested in their political perspective. That would be you. You don't like the logical hierarchy that results, that's not really on me.  I don't think that I have initiated any personal attacks that were not simply turn of phrase that you initiated. Or maybe just shots that just landed a little too on the head for comfort.  

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

I am not the one promoting the point of view that the value of any individual is vested in their political perspective. That would be you. You don't like the logical hierarchy that results, that's not really on me.  I don't think that I have initiated any personal attacks that were not simply turn of phrase that you initiated. Or maybe just shots that just landed a little too on the head for comfort.  

You should listen to your dad. So far you have failed him, and yourself.

44 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You are a trump level scumbag.

This is great jimmy. You can't buy therapy as good as this. A real breakthrough. Go ahead and express all the things that you can't over the dinner table at Thanksgiving. I am here for you. 

Edited by Anastasis

23 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I wish this board had some trumpers with the balls to come support their boy 

You think there are actual Trumpkins here?  Not people who lean rights, or are having a hard time voting for a D, but actual Trumpkins.  People who will say, “yeah fuck those stumpy soldiers, losers. Shouldn’t have been over there not making money, idiots”.    No man. There isn’t anyone over here like that.  There are a few who probably ride the line, but I can’t think of any. 

Just now, longhornmatt said:

I know that a lot of the lashing out on this board is people trying to slay their own projected political demons.  But can we move past Anastasis’s impotent rage against the deep state and, I guess, Thanksgiving and psychotherapy?  Oh, and fathers.

tenor.gif

19 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Finale. Do you feel better now Jimmy?  Now get some sleep.  And in the morning call your daddy and tell him you forgive him. 

Night. Gave you some good night reading. 

I know you’re mad at me for saying your dad was a better man than you. But the only reason I said that was you said he was voting for Biden and i know you are not. I’m sorry that upsets you so much. Struck a nerve I guess. You should consider voting for Biden yourself instead of being a Rand Paul type Libertarian hypocrite.  But that’s up to you.

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Finale. Do you feel better now Jimmy?  Now get some sleep.  And in the morning call your daddy and tell him you forgive him. 

Let’s just agree to keep our family members out of our disagreements and I think that will tone the rhetoric down. Agreed? 

Hopefully the sources will agree to come forward. I understand they will be attacked but this is a serious accusation against the president that the public needs more than anonymous sources.

Though one of these stories, Gen. Kelly is listed as someone who definitely heard the president denigrate troops who died in action. I don’t think the word sucker was used in this narrative. While that doesn’t mean Kelly is any of the sources of this story, he owes it to America to say what he did and didn’t hear.

if the source is an aide who was told by someone else who heard from the president, the story becomes more suspect. Then it can also include interpretation or opinions from the intermediate person.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Has Teh Donald ever called for the firing of a reporter before?

If he hasn't, well now he has.  https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-veterans-suckers-jennifer-griffin-1529849

This story has definitely hit a nerve among trump and his supporters. 

Trump last night got on the air specifically  just to deny it. 

Kelly should come forward to confirm or deny the part about his son. 

• Hook 'Em 2