Accounting Program

Goofyboy

My wife’s business has out grown QuickBooks. They are looking to upgrade their entire system. They are not a big business, but they are growing. They may make small business level in the next year (by banking standards).

If someone sells these systems, please message me. I only know SAP, so I figured I’d reach out to the Shaggy world and see what else is available.

Preface: I don't sell them. I've only helped one client, and only once, with this issue.

To a certain extent, it depends on what business she is in. It doesn't have to be super specific, but retail is quite different from manufacturing v. brewing v. O&G v. professional services v. software. Ideally, her accountant would have deep experience in her industry and would have input, but you can't always count on that. If that's the case, it doesn't mean she isn't getting good tax/accounting services, just that they don't have experience with many businesses in that field.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1