SMU at Southwest Texas State - 3:30 CST ESPN

Tailgate

Tailgate I need to send you some honorary SMU merch.

This should be an ass-whipping. I don't know if we'll be as good as we were last year but we should at least play at a different level than the TxSts of the world. 

A little worried about our secondary and our depth at RB. Our front 7 should be pretty damn good for AAC standards. Our WRs are going to fuck. 

Let's just hope this entire thing doesn't get canned. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Tailgate I need to send you some honorary SMU merch.
This should be an ass-whipping. I don't know if we'll be as good as we were last year but we should at least play at a different level than the TxSts of the world. 
A little worried about our secondary and our depth at RB. Our front 7 should be pretty damn good for AAC standards. Our WRs are going to fuck. 
Let's just hope this entire thing doesn't get canned. 

Secondary is going to be way better than last year. RB is the question mark.

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

I think we will cover but I'm not sure I would put money on anything this weekend. Too many weird variables. 

While probably the prudent way forward, there is no way in hell I'm not laying some bets down when provided with the opportunity I wasn't sure we would get a couple of months ago. Looking good on my Army -3.5 bet to start the season off right. For this titanic matchup in San Marcos, I took SMU 1st half at -13.5 and game -24. 

15 minutes ago, Blotto said:

While probably the prudent way forward, there is no way in hell I'm not laying some bets down when provided with the opportunity I wasn't sure we would get a couple of months ago. Looking good on my Army -3.5 bet to start the season off right. For this titanic matchup in San Marcos, I took SMU 1st half at -13.5 and game -24. 

Texas State can control the ball some on offense and that can keep the xcore down, but I think SMU is the real deal Dykes is not like their last 2 coaches that fucking mailed it in after some 8 win seasons and looked to run off for a "better" job

I am not saying that Dykes will never leave, but he is going to coach his ass off the entire time he is there

22 to 24 points is a big spread though, but I think SMU covers with their QB I think their offense will be better off and start off better and that will be the difference....it could be close though on covering

if anyone needs a stream right now the Grandma stream is working well for me

https://sportsurge.net/#/streamlist/1678

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Here’s to hoping Shane leads SMU to another 10 win season! Kick em Stangs! 

Going to be a challenge even if all originally scheduled games are played--Boo had some tremendous talent at the skill positions, and I doubt SMU's defense is any better.

Still, here's hoping he has a super senior season! 🤘