2020-2021 PGA Tour thread

Wally Fairway

19 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Injuries are not considered life-threatening. Currently undergoing surgery on leg injuries. Local police source said the initial report from the scene of the accident indicated the possibility of multiple leg fractures.

so he crossed into oncoming traffic?  he's very very lucky he didn't kill someone.

Not a doctor,  but wouldn't they need to know what was in his system before giving him anesthesia?

Likely yes. And in the incident in Orlando with the 9-iron to his car, he was looped up on meds but got away with it.

LA sheriff dept just said they didn’t use jaws of life, it was incorrectly reported earlier

46 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

Likely yes. And in the incident in Orlando with the 9-iron to his car, he was looped up on meds but got away with it.

LA sheriff dept just said they didn’t use jaws of life, it was incorrectly reported earlier

I was looking for the mangled door but to me it looks like they had to have pulled him out through the windshield unless they tipped the car  over after.

6 minutes ago, pops said:

Golf Channel reporting he was headed to rolling hills CC to film something with Drew brees and Justin Herbert.  Valet at the hotel was slow and he was running late. 

Who knows. 

I don't think Tiger has ever worried about being late anywhere in his life minus tee times at majors.