2020-2021 PGA Tour thread

Wally Fairway

Rahm is now World No. 1.  

14 of the top 20 are American including Jordan who entered the Top 20 at 14 after starting the year at 82.  

Only 4 Euros in Top 20 (Rahm 1, Hovland 11, Hatton 12 and McIlroy 15).  McIlroy hasn't been ranked this low since 2009 during his initial ascent up the rankings. Ryder Cup is just what he needs!

6 hours ago, StruggleBus said:

The fuck? Third times he’s had it?

No CR but it really seems like whatever testing is being used just can't be that accurate. Not only 3rd time he's tested positive but, assuming he got his 2nd shot after the memorial he's also fully vaccinated. 

Sucks for him but he just takes it all in stride. High class kid. 

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

sitting in the clubhouse at -17 is looking pretty damn good 

Schaufele needs another birdie or 2 and no choke holes playing home in par is going to be too close with Matsuyamaa breathing down his neck and Sabbatini sitting in at -17

Edited by Longhornstampede
Evan Williams

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/31958173/bryson-dechambeau-returns-being-covid-positive-regret-not-getting-vaccinated

"The vaccine doesn't necessarily prevent it from happening," DeChambeau told a few reporters after his nine-hole pro-am round at TPC Southwind on Wednesday. "I'm young enough, I'd rather give it [the vaccine] to people who need it. I don't need it. I'm a healthy, young individual that will continue to work on my health.

"I don't think taking the vaccine away from someone who needs it is a good thing. My dad is a perfect example. He got it [the vaccine] early on because he's a diabetic. People like that need to get it. My mom got it. I don't want to take away that ability.

"Now as time goes on, if it [the vaccine] is mainstream, really, really mainstream, then yeah."

Is BDC under the impression that we dont have a massive surplus of vaccines here in the US? Is he concerned that his getting vaccinated here in the US will prohibit people in Africa or India from getting the shot? Stop being a pussy and just say I don't want to take the vaccine.

https://apnews.com/article/business-health-coronavirus-pandemic-coronavirus-vaccine-9ca52be2809eb4303b18f23846eb1d1e

Edited by Blotto