OBJ is taking living in Cleveland a little too far

BurntOrange&White

14 minutes ago, jeevsie said:

My 15-y.o son asked yesterday, "What's up with Odell?" I could only answer with an I don't know.  You know his buddies will tell him.  F'in internet/social media.  What percentage of you fellas had any idea being shat upon was a thing when you were 15?

I am 54 and I still cannot believe that it is a "thing".

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, jeevsie said:

My 15-y.o son asked yesterday, "What's up with Odell?" I could only answer with an I don't know.  You know his buddies will tell him.  F'in internet/social media.  What percentage of you fellas had any idea being shat upon was a thing when you were 15?

I did it for money.

I lived on a dairy.

Edited by slorch

3 hours ago, jeevsie said:

Today's 15 year olds have seen some shit man, literally. The internet and all.

Friends and I were talking about this last night over drinks.  I honestly can't believe that my single buddies aren't doing some manscaping around the chili ring.  Was telling my buddy who is about to go on a date with a 21 year old that he better get into ass play real quick if he wants to fuck this girl.  The young ones are all about the shithole.

The response to all this just reveals how many guys have never fucked a truly hot woman.  They are not adventurous in bed anywhere remotely to the degree a less attractive woman is.  If you truly like to cross lines and boundaries, you need a six, not a ten.  Actually, sevens and eights are infinitely better to fuck than nines and tens.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, hornfromdallas said:

the thot that shyt on his chest is chief keefs bby mom

i dont blame odell these thots r yummy

spacer.png

I think people that use thots multiple times in a response should be hung from the tallest tree in California, and preferably one that’s on fire.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, PilotsError said:

The response to all this just reveals how many guys have never fucked a truly hot woman.  They are not adventurous in bed anywhere remotely to the degree a less attractive woman is.  If you truly like to cross lines and boundaries, you need a six, not a ten.  Actually, sevens and eights are infinitely better to fuck than nines and tens.

9’s are a dime a dozen in Miami and LA... more often than not, they’ll cross whatever fucking line you ask em too.  What they don’t cross, they’ll snort.