LHN for UTEP Game

Teebox

We cut the cord this year (well, technically using Youtube TV for live tv), which leaves us SOL for the Longhorn Network.  With the cancellation of this year's baseball season, it hasn't been much of an issue.  But of course here we go with football and this weekend's UTEP game on LHN.  Is anyone aware of an LHN app or other way to access LHN if you don't have it as part of your cable/dish package?   Thanks in advance.

The streaming services that I know have it are AT&T, Sling, and Vidgo. There might be others, the list on ESPN's website is really outdated. If you just need it for the one game, your best bet might be to just do a 1-week free trial of one of those then cancel.

You can always check Reddit, etc for less legal methods.

7 hours ago, orange dream said:

I'm planning on testing out Sling for their 3 day free trial. Having said that, I am unclear on whether it will include LHN in the basic orange package or if I need to add the "sports extra" package.  Any sling users in Texas that can verify if I need the "sports extra" package or not?

Also had this question.

I'm also curious about National Geographic's show currently playing...

Dude... so totes CSI Miami to count the # of 1 liner quips + sunglasses removal or replacing on Hotatio's face.

Also, I like to see people walking around Miami in blazers w/ a tie.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

trying Sling (blue+orange+sports extra needed)... So far I really like what they offer. Was on YTTV and loved it but moved to Hulu when YTTV lost regional FSSW in Houston.

Not a fan of Hulu. Interface is the worst and over the 3 months we've had it it has way more stream quality issues. (Flipping to other services including YTTV before cancelled and was only on Hulu that I see the issues.

If Sling got FSSW would switch permanently.

4 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Might just be me but I use the new ATT tv app and internet based tv.  It has the LHN and I can watch live and record the channel  currently and up until gamesome, but the game slot shows TBD and won’t record.

WTF?

Just logged on to say the same thing. No clue on how to record the game. Can record pre and pos game but not the game time slot from 7-10. Is this an atttv specific issue or is anyone else having this problem?

7 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

trying Sling (blue+orange+sports extra needed)... So far I really like what they offer. Was on YTTV and loved it but moved to Hulu when YTTV lost regional FSSW in Houston.

Not a fan of Hulu. Interface is the worst and over the 3 months we've had it it has way more stream quality issues. (Flipping to other services including YTTV before cancelled and was only on Hulu that I see the issues.

If Sling got FSSW would switch permanently.

Scratch that... I don't get NBC via sling so no flipping back and forth between football and hockey 😡