Nipple Shadow

Dbeasy

• 3 weeks later...

Bought two shirts - one was Amazon brand and one custom made Proper Cloth. Day of wedding made the call on Proper Cloth. It looked much better and fit better. Wore Diluth long tail t shirt underneath and that was the real mvp. It was incredible. Kept cool, tucked and out in front of the nipple. Proper Cloth shirt hid most of the outline of the T-shirt. Selected a more opaque fabric and weave that minimized transparency. Sat in direct 100 degree sunlight in a coat for 30 minutes and staved off sweat stains. No major wrinkles. 

21 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Bought two shirts - one was Amazon brand and one custom made Proper Cloth. Day of wedding made the call on Proper Cloth. It looked much better and fit better. 

Sorry to hijack the thread, but what is everyone's feelings on Proper Cloth? I need some new dress shirts and it sounds like a good deal.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou

22 hours ago, kmac30 said:

I cannot believe this thread keeps popping up.

I guess I’m glad it worked out for you. Please let this shit die now.

I never even heard of nipple shadow until this thread.  It's educational.

BTW, if you google "nipple shadow" (in an incognito window, of course), all that pops up are nipple shadows on x-rays.

Edited by Jerry Callo

Your shirt goes under your jacket.  Your nipples shouldn't be showing.  

If you remove your jacket, and the outline of your undershirt is showing, that's just as embarrassing.

I bought this white shirt for summer, in an ultra open grenadine/giro inglese weave.  It's not quite fishnet, but it'll almost show everything.  Meant to stay under a jacket only.  Or in a dim room.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was teaching 7th grade a couple of students were talking to me and asked me

"Sir, should we tell a teacher of their nipples are showing?" 

I was a little surprised by the boldness of the question so I did the best I could, imagining an Elaine Benes situation. 

"Well, I'm not sure it's appropriate to talk about unless you think you can help save them from embarrassment"

The next week in class

"Sir, I see you are wearing an undershirt today" 

Damn it I hate undershirts if I'm not sweating but now I over analyze the situation every time.