Help Me With A Business Plan

We have a awesome idea for a business

Ok so you know like once you get the CaronaVirues if you do'nt die you cant ever get it again right . Well I have some Business Partner's and we want to do the same thing but for Snake's . So first thing is to get a Rattle Snake to bite somebody and then after there ammune then we can make the snake bite him all the time because he already had the snakes virue's . Then we will start like a internet show or a Tiktok or whatever that make's him famous . And we will have a traveling tour where people can maybe bring different snake's to bite him just to see what hPPENs . What do u think about this and how do u write a business plan

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/9/2020 at 7:11 PM, dingleberryswitzer said:

Screenshot-20200909-210857.png

Holy crap, that dude hated his wife and kid so much he constantly tried to kill himself for 20 years, all under the guise of science.  

I had seen that dude's video before, probably from t snake thread.  His arms just don't look right.

If I was married to that, I’d probably take a more effective approach to offing myself.

• 3 months later...

Fuck those ass licker"s they STOLE MY IDEA 

IT IS NOW DISPARATE FOR ME TO HAVE A LAWRR I DO NOT HAVE TOO PAY UP FRONT . AS YOU CAN SEE IT IS AN OPEN OR SHUT CASE .

you can see this because above i made a post about my idea to give people the CaronaVires so they can't get sick again we'll guess what. Some big company stole that shit and they ain't payed me shit i have attach a Alphadavid to effect this

ALPHADAVID BY CHAD BRISCO E

I HERE BY OFFICIALLY TELL YOU THE TRUTH AS THE CONSTANTUTION and Specific the Bill of Right's GIVES US THE Copy Right . AS MY POWER OVER WHAT I HAVE TYPE IN THE USE OF MY OFFICIAL BUSINESS IDEAS. I VERIFY I AM OF SONMINABODY . PLEASE HERE OUR PLEA, OH JUDGE

so really what i need is some body to just print it out ande mail it to the suprene court . I will pay you when I get paid . Thank you

• Like 1