Pre-shower shit - do you wipe?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. What's your MO?

• Wipe as normal
    • Wipe less than normal
    • No wipe
    • I have a bidet you animal

15 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

Strong showing for bidet.  Surly is more refined than we're led to believe.

They're down to like $5.99 on Amazon. There's nothing refined about it at this point. You just fucking hate yourself if you're still relying on dry friction to remove shit from your asshole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Detachable shower head functions as a bidet.  Plan your shits around shower time.

Whenever someone gives me a weird a look when I describe this, I ask them if they would clean shit off a wall by taking a paper towel and rubbing it around, or using a garden hose.

Edited by Al_4_ISU
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Detachable shower head functions as a bidet.  Plan your shits around shower time.

Whenever someone gives me a weird a look when I describe this, I ask them if they would clean shit off a wall by taking a paper towel and rubbing it around, or using a garden hose.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, tx ind said:

Shit in the shower not an option?

The trick to shitting in the shower is proper toe hygiene, You do it all with one big toe, herding the logs toward the drain, nudging them in, then that final back-and-forth as you flick the remnants off the edge. Also, remember not to put that toe in your mouth for an hour or two afterwards.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

You gotta wipe thoroughly. At least I do. Don't wanna any shit running down my legs or getting in the shower.

12 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

The trick to shitting in the shower is proper toe hygiene, You do it all with one big toe, herding the logs toward the drain, nudging them in, then that final back-and-forth as you flick the remnants off the edge. Also, remember not to put that toe in your mouth for an hour or two afterwards.

Cheese is rice..why did I come back to this thread.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

tenor.gif

54 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I had a friend respond to my sharing of the bidet gospel with “gross.”  So I posed the following hypothetical:

If you have mud on your Jeep would you

a) Rub the mud off with towels until one came back clean?

or

b) Grab the high pressure hose?

His conversion was swift and complete. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

I had a friend respond to my sharing of the bidet gospel with “gross.”  So I posed the following hypothetical:

or

How many psi’s does your bidet pump out?

54 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

or

How do you carry an entire Jeep inside, and how do you hold it over a bidet?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Guadaloopy said:

or

How many butthairs does his Jeep have? 

I have a bidet at my house.  I have a bidet at my office.  My parents installed bidets on all their toilets after I game them one as a gift.  If I'm somewhere where I can't use a bidet, I'm either flushing wipes down the toilet or wiping the best I can and taking a shower afterwards.

The shitting with a wet ass after getting out of a shower has me confused.  I'm serious, but do you not dry off when you get out of the shower?   Continuing from above, it doesn't matter whether I just got out of the shower or not.  If I'm not able to properly wash my ass, I'm getting back in the shower.

Edited by retsevlys
but I'm wiping first