lordy i hope there are tapes (woodward book/tapes)

hayden_horn

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

See, that’s how pathetic Obama and Killary were - it took them a whole day to leave 4 Americans to die. These days, Team Trump is cranking out 4 dead Americans every 15 minutes or so.

That’s MAGA-level performance, bitches!

But Corona ain't dark skinned you dumb libtard.

On 9/12/2020 at 11:38 AM, Red Five said:

Eh they would have died eventually anyway.

Am I doing it right? 

On 9/12/2020 at 12:42 PM, Nope said:

Yeah, three of four had severe seasonal allergies

On 9/12/2020 at 12:50 PM, Neonmoon said:

The bullets didn’t kill them, it was their underlying health condition 

On 9/12/2020 at 3:56 PM, Horn Dog said:

Yup.  Acute hypovolemia.  The bullets were incidental.  

People get shot every day and survive. WHY DUSN"T THE MEEDEEUH EVARRR REPORT THAT????

some more audio was on cnn just now.  it's from a month ago, when trump was clearly feeling woodward out about how the book would go, and making sure he knew how well he handled the response, and what the stock market was doing.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/14/politics/trump-bob-woodward-final-phone-call/index.html

(i didn't watch 60 minutes, so no idea whether it's "new" or not)

Regarding the fact DoTArD downplayed the severity of the virus, one of the doTarD toadies on a Sunday talk show said some shit like "you don't yell fire in a crowded theater." The host responded "You do if the theater is on fire."

Not sure who or where, just read a blurb somewhere in twatter land.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Regarding the fact DoTArD downplayed the severity of the virus, one of the doTarD toadies on a Sunday talk show said some shit like "you don't yell fire in a crowded theater." The host responded "You do if the theater is on fire."

Not sure who or where, just read a blurb somewhere in twatter land.

Look out. I'm pretty sure that was Chuck Todd. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

How does that quote change anything? He didn't want to cause panic! Unless you have a smocking gun of him saying "I am not downplaying this to avoid causing panic," then I think we are done here. 

Oh something like that is probably in there too. It also won’t make any difference.

On 9/10/2020 at 11:47 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

I've noticed a change recently...many are openly just 'fuck libtards'...before there was some excuse or another and now we're at a point where the majority of them admit Trump is a complete and utter POS but you fight fire with fire.  Fuck all of them.  Every opportunity I get, I call these mouth breathing fucksticks out.  Never give up.  Never let it slide.  I usually mix in a heavy Charlton Heston laugh when they're blabbering on and on.  That's a highly recommended move.  

On 9/11/2020 at 11:54 AM, BradInATX said:

Laughing at them is my go-to as well. They get so pissed. It's awesome. When they're out in the world spouting their obnoxious nonsense, they want an "argument" which is really just them choosing a zinger! to get you with out of their quiver of about four arrows. Laughing doesn't open any doors to a conversation and it makes them feel small and disregarded, which they are.

It rules. Although use it carefully, it provokes the shit out of them. Like if you get the wrong person, it could start a fist fight. I don't look like someone that you want to fuck with, otherwise I might not deploy it as much.

Man, I wish I got the opportunity to do that. When I roll up on a Trumper all I get is tucked chins and averted gazes. Being 6'2 -3 230 and Black might have something to do with that. Keep up the good fight fellas.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Man, I wish I got the opportunity to do that. When I roll up on a Trumper all I get is tucked chins and averted gazes. Being 6'2 -3 230 and Black might have something to do with that. Keep up the good fight fellas.

When you attack the suburbs, can I come with?

Edited by SaucyJack
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Thatguy said:

What's your 40 time?  Do you have any eligibility left?

12 hours ago, Thatguy said:

No. Those people are chumps. The two times I've had the pleasure of laughing at an absurd Trump person in public, neither were directed at me (I'm about your size). One was directed at the lady in front of HEB who made him put on a mask, and the other was some lady just randomly telling everyone in line at the gas station how stupid they were. 

They won't do that to anyone like you or me that would kick their ass. They are scavengers, not apex predators.

Edited by BradInATX