Chiefs vs Texans: 2020 NFL Season Opener

Vic Mackey

7 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Can we reboot 2020 already?

As if it didn’t suck enough, now it looks like I’m in for another terrible year for the Texans.

Have to have at least 2-3 other backup teams. I’m a hybrid Texan/Cowboys fan so I have three more I follow just to enjoy the damn season. Sad really. But it’s how I cope.

Funny to listen to Collinsworth talk up the trade for the rb, something along the lines of " a lot of angry fans", then has the game progressed and the Texans needed a deep threat, nothing there, silence.  It was an absolute horrible trade, they downgraded the offense. On top of that, O'Brian coaches like its the 90s, super conservative with timeouts,  no risk taking, while his opponents take risk and pounce. 

8 hours ago, wood said:

WTF? Mayfield must have the best fucking agent in the history of agents. So many got damn ads featuring that scrub.

He's so likable, though...

Don't you like quitters/jerks/interception machines?

41 minutes ago, Dewey said:

Funny to listen to Collinsworth talk up the trade for the rb, something along the lines of " a lot of angry fans", then has the game progressed and the Texans needed a deep threat, nothing there, silence.  It was an absolute horrible trade, they downgraded the offense. On top of that, O'Brian coaches like its the 90s, super conservative with timeouts,  no risk taking, while his opponents take risk and pounce. 

Nothing gets by you.  Fuck BoB

I thought of that too. “All you hear is murmurs” after DJs historic 19 yard TD run

12 hours ago, pearlandhorn said:

I wonder if BoB regrets getting rid of Hopkins yet?

I don’t think getting rid of Hopkins was a terrible move. I don’t think he’s important enough to any team to he the highest paid non-QB ever. So trading him in some ways was smart. You just have to get a better return, but that’s the most obvious thing anyone has said in this thread.

15 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Also LOL at the fans that booed during the show of unity. Don’t ever tell me this shit was about the flag or disrespecting the troops ever again

They booed when the Texans were coming on the field in. Don’t make it something that wasn’t

12 minutes ago, slorch said:

They booed when the Texans were coming on the field in. Don’t make it something that wasn’t

It’s not me making it something it “wasn’t”. It’s everyone agreeing about what actually happened. They were booing during the show of unity as a statement.

It’s a talking point today. I didn’t make this up. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Godspeed to them then. I hope they can survive.

I deliberately skipped the opening and turn the TV on right as the Texans were entering the field. I heard the booing then. That’s when the comments were made in last nights thread and It didn’t go any further than that.

Edited by slorch