Trash TV Megathread...

Mac8111

Yeah man. We usually hunker down with a couple of bottles of red wine and laugh our ass off each Friday night and text the other two couples we know that watch it

Lat- if you haven’t caught any previous seasons, it really is worth watching them as well as this current season. You can watch at same time, no cross over. So far this season of pretty tame compared to some of the earlier ones

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been traveling so I was a little behind. Just watched the season finale last night and a few minutes of the new one.

Gotta give props to Rachel for trying to save that kids life because otherwise he is so fucked.

Daonte will for sure contact another Prisoner.

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2021 at 6:53 PM, Brothahorn said:

Married at First Sight.

Always amazed at how many idiots will legally tie themselves up with a stranger. Then turn around and say they want to get to know their spouse better.

We watched one season during the ice storm and it was painfully addictive. One super hot chick wouldn’t fuck. What the hell? Crazy ass woman fell in love day 1 then he freaked out and left and cheated omg it was so bad. We had to force ourselves not to watch another season. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am guessing this is where 600 lb life shit goes.  Last nights was funny as fuck.  

Chick is 600 lbs finds some moron that is in love with her(not a BWW freak I don't think, just not very smart) and they get engaged in like a month.  They are driving from Washington state to Houston to see the doc and move down here and the guys sister has to bring them.  She is straight up loud mouth trash.  She starts laying into fatty in College Station and they stop at a Love's and fatty calls the cops.  Cops come and tell her to go somewhere else but then she is taken to the hospital cause she is overheating.  Hospital kicks her ass out after a few hours cause nothing is wrong with her so she finds a hotel to stay in overnight. 

Moron and his sister just take all her shit in the uhaul and drop it off at Goodwill cause fatty has no car or anything.  So now she is stranded with nothing but her oxygen machine and some clothes.  

It was such a trainwreck 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you not familiar with 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way, Jen was a minor character on a few seasons but an absolute cunt whenever she was on screen.

She has spent the past two years working out apparently. I will give her credit because her ass is fucking mesmerizing right now. Link to her IG where you can scroll through her posts.

This is the pic that caught my attention.

https://instagram.com/thejaylyndavis?utm_medium=copy_lin

1d4716767b2cc3562d1156323b94cb2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
[mention=918]Mac8111[/mention], you still around. 
Ol’ girl had to go to the ER from anal sex, oops. 

I saw that. She certainly had zero fucks about telling the world her ass sucked a massive dildo all the way over to her appendix.

The doctor types around here probably won’t admit it but every ER has a collection of X-rays of various objects folks show up with them inhaled by their ass. My doctor relatives and friends take great amusement from telling us about them. Things like cans of Quaker State.

It was a glorious twist last night for sure.

I am not quite sure I am aligned with Tex’s assessment of what happened. Maybe I missed something but my take was she got an infection from having vaginal sex after having anal. I don’t recall a sex toy being mentioned.

[mention=918]Mac8111[/mention], you still around. 
Ol’ girl had to go to the ER from anal sex, oops. 

8111 what show were you watching?

We watched a show on Discovery+ called Stuck about ER visits of folks with various things stuck in them. The first episode had a woman with an enormous dildo up her colon. She had no shame and really just regretted the cost of surgery.

The 38ish year old woman with the 27 year old Mexican dude (I wish I could remember names) annoy the shit out of me, specifically the young kid and his dopey attitude and entitlement. The second he spent his whole night whining because she didn't buy him a car he should have been shown the door. These people are so pathetic.

8111 what show were you watching?

We watched a show on Discovery+ called Stuck about ER visits of folks with various things stuck in them. The first episode had a woman with an enormous dildo up her colon. She had no shame and really just regretted the cost of surgery.

We are all talking about Love After Lockup

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...