UAB Blazers vs. Miami Hurricanes ACC Network 8:00 p.m. ET

LTtxfan

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/uab-blazers-vs-miami-hurricanes-live-stream-ncaa-college-football-tv-channel-start-time/ar-BB18Uw2p?ocid=uxbndlbing

UAB Blazers vs. Miami Hurricanes Live Stream, NCAA College Football, TV Channel, Start Time

The Miami Hurricanes will kick off their 2020 season against a non-conference opponent in the UAB Blazers on Thursday night from Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida.

The Hurricanes will look to rebound after going 6-7 in what was a disappointing season for Miami. They will have a new QB at the helm in D’Eriq King but will be going up against a tough Blazers defense tonight. Here is everything you need to know to catch the college football action tonight.

When: Thursday, September 10 Time: 8:00 p.m. ET TV Channel: ACC Network Live Stream: fuboTV (watch for free)

Prediction: The Miami Hurricanes will be excited to introduce their new QB, D’Eriq King but don’t sleep on the UAB Blazers running game and their defense. I’m going to take UAB and the points in this one. UAB +14 & the over 54.5.

this is a hard one

I think Miami sucks still and _iaz is a shitty head coach (and a shitty P5 DC, but a good G5 DC)

I think King sucks and he is pretty soft mentally and he will get beat up right out of the gate physically even against UAB

UAB already has a game under their belt and sure it was a close one against UCA, but UCA had a game under their belt before that game and UAB did not

UAB has been a lot better than expected recently, but who knows if they can keep it up

I see Vegas with UAB +15 I think that is the bet and I think the over as well because UAB will need to score to win

who knows maybe Miami is for real this year or at least a little better, but I doubt it and I think it starts with bad QB play and bad D

really this is a game if you were actually wanting to try and make money betting football you would probably just avoid it and move on to the next one

Just now, OU Sucks said:

I'm fine with it as long as _iaz suffers as much as he made me suffer.

yea I wish him no real personal ill will, but he fucking mailed in in his last year at Texas

I think he fucked over Richt too (although seeing Richt tonight anyone that got him away from Miami did him a favor)

and I can't fucking stand Miami and all their douchy bullshit and Manny is bringing back the worst of it.....so I hope for no wins this year for them