Mobile Deer Blinds

CHIEF

I have shut down my late Father's mobile blind company and I am in the process of selling off the inventory. I have sold all of the 5x7 blinds, but have some 4x6 blinds on 8 and 10 foot towers. I made sure and ran this to Immac before posting. 

This was an idea my Dad came up with when I still lived in Austin. Anytime we changed leases, the landowners want everything off in 72 hours. With me in Austin, and both of my uncles still working, he wanted blinds that he could go pick up himself. We also had times that we would set a blind and the spot just turned out to be not very good. In my estimation over the last 20 years, he had lost close to $6k on having to leave blinds and feeders on property that we couldn't get to within 72 hours, so this was his solution.

All of these trailers are hand built by older oilfield workers that didn't want to travel anymore, the powder coated frames have a lifetime warranty. The blinds are pulled up by a 4000 lb. winch connected to a marine battery, which is connected to a 12v controlled solar panel, to prevent overcharging. There is also a voltage meter to tell if your battery is dead before you get to your lease, or are removing it from your lease. It has a hand built aluminum ladder to save weight. There are outriggers on each side, in the back that extend out to about 18 feet. These units aren't cheap, my base 4x6 on an 8  foot tower runs $9995 (but there will be a Surly discount) and run up to $11,250 for a 10 foot tower and camo Boss blind, but if you have a shop, or shed to store it in, it will last the rest of your life, and then some.

The blinds we use are rugged enough to be pulled at highway speeds, I've pulled one over 90 mph before to get around some gravel trucks. We use https://www.bossgamesystems.com blinds on our premium models, and http://www.texasdeerstands.com on our base models.  They are light enough to pulled by a UTV, or 4 wheeler. Feel free to PM me with any questions, or any interest.

CHIEF

Swiftliftback.jpg

Swiftliftfront.jpg

Swiftlift-Folded.jpg

• 2 weeks later...