Ski(mask) season, 2020-2021

chesthair

Which one of y'all own a condo in Steamboat Springs that's part of a resort rental. We are here with friends in a 5 BR condo and in one of the cabinets is a white longhorn insulated Yeti. I think you can only get those at the Disch. There are also a couple of pictures that have a shaggy Bevo.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/16/2023 at 10:13 PM, Mo Horn said:

Which one of y'all own a condo in Steamboat Springs that's part of a resort rental. We are here with friends in a 5 BR condo and in one of the cabinets is a white longhorn insulated Yeti. I think you can only get those at the Disch. There are also a couple of pictures that have a shaggy Bevo.

Not me boss.  But I did go to Steamboat my sr. year at Texas, '92. At the time, that was my favorite place to ski.  Drove all the way there from ATX in a mustang with 2 other guys and a set of skis.  Epic road trip  I didnt know one of the guys well, he played a year of FB at the AFA, a meathead full back.   He thought i stole his pot and he tried to kick the shit out of me, but my buddy trimmed him out .  I had hooked up with a chick and we smoked out of her dugout on the gondola.  When he heard me tell the story, he naturally assumed I used his stash.....CSB

57 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

Not me boss.  But I did go to Steamboat my sr. year at Texas, '92. At the time, that was my favorite place to ski.  Drove all the way there from ATX in a mustang with 2 other guys and a set of skis.  Epic road trip  I didnt know one of the guys well, he played a year of FB at the AFA, a meathead full back.   He thought i stole his pot and he tried to kick the shit out of me, but my buddy trimmed him out .  I had hooked up with a chick and we smoked out of her dugout on the gondola.  When he heard me tell the story, he naturally assumed I used his stash.....CSB

I read this with Spicoli voice

image.jpeg.116328b6f0f304639298447c092216fe.jpeg

• Haha 1