2020 Texas Football Season Thread: Win or GTFO

texifornia

5 minutes ago, Istian said:

Yeah I guess I should have explained my statement further. They absolutely deserve to celebrate, but my rage about the fact that they almost lost is making it difficult for me to be excited about winning. 

We’ve lost way too many games in way too embarrassing fashions over the past decade for me to really give a shit that we “almost lost” this one.  

Edited by Xcalibur
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Hopefully our receivers are healthy because soon teams are gonna bracket Moore. We need Kirk Whittington back and smith real bad.  Also I guess I can take solace in the if the rumors that yurich wasn’t at the game and herman called plays that atrocious play calling won’t happen again. Who knows. We should mudhole TCU. Should. But I dunno. I’d kill for Techs receivers 

I see what you did there with Jordan Whittington's name...

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Xcalibur said:

We’ve lost way too many games in way too embarrassing fashions over the past decade for me to really give a shit that we “almost lost” this one.  

Yeah back in 2007 this game would have filled me with rage but after the past 10 years I am at worst bemused by the clownish errors. Just keep winning and try not to trip over your dick too much.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, jinx said:

Yeah, you think Bama or Clemson are celebrating like they won the championship after playing like absolute shit for 57 minutes?  I doubt Saban or Dabo would stand for that.  

They do if they come back from 15 down with 3m left. Don't deprive yourself of happy moments, they'll get appropriately rocked in practice this week.

Edited by texifornia

Watched the last three minutes and overtime. One thing stuck out. Epps on his kick recovery was still very somber. As the team kept scoring, players on the sideline were still pretty low key for the most part. It was a little strange not to see more emotion that whole time until the game was over.