2020 Texas Football Season Thread: Win or GTFO

texifornia

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea uh Charles if anything the fact that y’all are performing the way you are and were largely drafted really low or not at all should show you how largely Strong sucked ass

Word among Louisville boosters' wives is that he was pretty good at sucking ass. Just sayin'.

• Hook 'Em 1

If y’all have Instagram, follow Elite College Football. It’s the biggest college football community on Instagram & it’s run by a UT student. He has Texas players on the live all the time. He had Bijan on yesterday. He’s live with Garrett Bolles & Calvin Anderson right now.

Edited by CastHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

If y’all have Instagram, follow Elite College Football. It’s the biggest college football community on Instagram & it’s run by a UT student. He has Texas players on the live all the time. He had Bijan on yesterday. He’s live with Garrett Bolles & Calvin Anderson right now.

Link it. I can't find it. I found one but no Texas players on it 

One guy hasn’t even played yet
One guy’s team is 1-1 with him having been the primary reason for his top 5 team getting monumentally upset at home.
Sam was responsible for as many TD in one game as D’Eriq King has thrown for all season.

7 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Decision was made to give committee another week to watch games

Glad Heather could clear that one up for us. "They decided to push back the ranking one week so they could rank the teams the next week instead of that week"

Are you sure? He seemed like an ousucks fan by his posts.

18 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I am glad to see Jordan's twitter game is strong. I sure would like to see his football skills at some point. Any chance he recovers and plays this month?

No one knows exactly when he’ll come back. It’s doubtful he’ll be ready by OU, but then we have a bye, so his most likely return will be the Baylor game on 10/24.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

No one knows exactly when he’ll come back. It’s doubtful he’ll be ready by OU, but then we have a bye, so his most likely return will be the Baylor game on 10/24.  

It would sure be nice to have him at full strength when we go out to Stillwater for Halloween. 

9 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

There is no way we try and break JWhitt in during the OU game. 

Not saying you're saying that, but that isn't happening. 

6 hours ago, ztejas said:

Weeks he's out = number of plays he's on the field for before he gets dinged again

Yea I don't think we're ever going to see a significant season from this kid unfortunately. He's just cursed. I think the "He's too muscley" theory is horse shit but some people are just prone.

28 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea I don't think we're ever going to see a significant season from this kid unfortunately. He's just cursed. I think the "He's too muscley" theory is horse shit but some people are just prone.

Trust Hank. He was premed.