Everyone on Memphis has COVID after party bus rager

texifornia

5 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

I bet most humans on this planet have trace amounts of Covid.  I cannot believe we're still giving a fuck about this virus.

Much like smoking weed in-season, is a party bus party in quarantine going to kill them? Nah. Is it rock fucking stupid when you know there's going to be testing? Yeah.

Ain’t no party like a Memphis Covid party.  These kids have figured out that Covid isn’t going to kill them and in most cases they won’t even know they have it so they just aren’t concerned about following protocols.  Sounds about right for that age group. 

Edited by stork642

26 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

I bet most humans on this planet have trace amounts of Covid.  I cannot believe we're still giving a fuck about this virus.

Too bad the initial statement is simply scientifically so clearly not true. 

But I might think that perhaps... just perhaps with the US still putting in just under a thousand folks in body bags a day, we should still give a fuck about this virus?  

Young kids are gonna be stupid as shit.  Some folks agree with Pilot's error and we shouldn't worry about the virus, as honestly it won't kill most of us.  Certainly is not going to start killing a majority of young college or high school students.  But unfortunately we can't limit infections in groups that are young and/or stupid.  I have always said that we were going to have a very, very tough time completing a college football season.  Simply as I do think that parents whose kids are not being paid will "give a fuck" about their kid playing against a team that has a raging covid infection running through it.  I could be wrong here.  But with the amount of stupidity in general of young people it will be interesting to see if we do indeed just to the "fuck it" route.  But I just don't think so.  

IF the football kids with the most covid related resources at their disposal, won't give a shit and blow all the precautions, what about the rest of the students.  

I hope we get more than a couple weeks of games, but I would be surprised to not see a lot of games disrupted, delayed, rescheduled or (hopefully not) cancelled.  I sort of see kids wanting to party in college like a rat wanting to keep hitting a button to get free cocaine.  It's just gonna happen, repetitively!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

thread title should be changed, it's not "everyone", and the memphis kids claim it was not a partybus rager

14 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

NEW-ORLEANS-LA-JANUARY-01-Texas-Longhorn

girl on the left is definitely rude and possibly very fun.  without the shopped headgear.

Edited by Hagbard Celine
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

thread title should be changed, it's not "everyone", and the memphis kids claim it was not a partybus rager

girl on the left is definitely rude and possibly very fun.  without the shopped headgear.

She looks like she wears bigger jeans than I do 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Was Arkansas state not tested before and after this game? And they play K-State this week?

Please tell me UTEP is getting tested as rigorously as we are since they're in the UT system.

Edited by B00M

2 hours ago, horn4life said:

Too bad the initial statement is simply scientifically so clearly not true. 

But I might think that perhaps... just perhaps with the US still putting in just under a thousand folks in body bags a day, we should still give a fuck about this virus?  

Young kids are gonna be stupid as shit.  Some folks agree with Pilot's error and we shouldn't worry about the virus, as honestly it won't kill most of us.  Certainly is not going to start killing a majority of young college or high school students.  But unfortunately we can't limit infections in groups that are young and/or stupid.  I have always said that we were going to have a very, very tough time completing a college football season.  Simply as I do think that parents whose kids are not being paid will "give a fuck" about their kid playing against a team that has a raging covid infection running through it.  I could be wrong here.  But with the amount of stupidity in general of young people it will be interesting to see if we do indeed just to the "fuck it" route.  But I just don't think so.  

IF the football kids with the most covid related resources at their disposal, won't give a shit and blow all the precautions, what about the rest of the students.  

I hope we get more than a couple weeks of games, but I would be surprised to not see a lot of games disrupted, delayed, rescheduled or (hopefully not) cancelled.  I sort of see kids wanting to party in college like a rat wanting to keep hitting a button to get free cocaine.  It's just gonna happen, repetitively!

This may be the year a 7-0 record wins a MNC.

7 minutes ago, stork642 said:

So Arkansas State has a bunch of positive Covids that they are covering up?   Not sure this guy’s “lies” claim will hold up.  

Agree, and that would also be a major revelation if an outbreak passed from team to team during a game. We all know it could happen but there haven't been any proven examples. One study showed players spend less than 3 minutes total within breathing range of the opponents.

55 minutes ago, B00M said:

Was Arkansas state not tested before and after this game? And they play K-State this week?

Please tell me UTEP is getting tested as rigorously as we are since they're in the UT system.

stAte is following the Big 12 testing protocol now

I saw on another forum that Memphis students that share a dorm with football players said there was definitely a party bus

20 hours ago, B00M said:

It's all about money for any conference actually playing. They will do everything they can to cover this up as long as they possibly can. I wouldn't be surprised if a majority aren't even submitting tests to labs. 

I've shifted to just protecting myself and my wife/kid and watching with morbid curiosity waiting to see what happens with this virus. If it comes out that it causes major heart damage as it has shown signs of doing then there will be massive health issues in America for a long time from this. 

41 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

If it comes out that it causes major heart damage as it has shown signs of doing then there will be massive health issues in America for a long time from this. 

This is true whether or not college football is played.

On 9/11/2020 at 3:06 PM, PilotsError said:

Trace amounts?  Nah, I got pounds of that shit baby.  Pounds baby, pounds!  I put mustard on it, I eat the fucking shit. I'm silly!