K-State vs Arky State. FOX 11am cst

RPM

Just now, RPM said:

There's no bobble. That was a horseshit call.

He tipped it to himself.  He wasn't even in contact with the ball again when his other hand hit out of bounds.

Adams gets the TD anyway.  K State's cornerbacks are getting abused.

Just noticed Fox is still going with their Big Noon branding with a box in the top right of the screen.  It was already dumb last year to target the branding of a national game to only one time zone.  It's even dumber this year when these are all going to be XII 11 am local kicks.

3 minutes ago, WBT said:

Just noticed Fox is still going with their Big Noon branding with a box in the top right of the screen.  It was already dumb last year to target the branding of a national game to only one time zone.  It's even dumber this year when these are all going to be XII 11 am local kicks.

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

Kansas State sucks. I've never been a college football fan I only like the NFL in terms of USA football but wanted to watch out of morbid curiosity. This is a far lower level of football it looks horrible. 

It’s KSate and ArkState, on game 1 in a short practice season, playing out of conference games. Of course it’s not going to be nfl level football, stick around for our game tonight and hang around for another two or three weeks for these freshmen to learn their stuff and you’ll start to see some much better football.

33 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Kansas State sucks. I've never been a college football fan I only like the NFL in terms of USA football but wanted to watch out of morbid curiosity. This is a far lower level of football it looks horrible. 

Most fitting username on the site. Fuck you, Bob. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

It’s KSate and ArkState, on game 1 in a short practice season, playing out of conference games. Of course it’s not going to be nfl level football, stick around for our game tonight and hang around for another two or three weeks for these freshmen to learn their stuff and you’ll start to see some much better football.

or maybe don't

2 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Hopefully. Of course I know it won't be nfl level but between this and the syracuse game this is barely better than a shitty high school kid game I got dragged to last year.