PREDICTION CONTEST

Huckleberry

Go here: http://tanmutt.com/surly/login.html

Please use that instead of the thread. Even if you've already posted in the prediction thread which was here: 

We will try to manually get all those picks into the contest database but safest bet is obviously entering your pick yourself.

@immamac replace the pin please?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Good lord.. just checking in realizing I had correctly picked 63 points to be scored by the Horns.. only to be in 60th place once factoring in my Tech score of 24....

The scoring system confuses me. I'm somehow 40 spots ahead of you and I predicted 51-24. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Good lord.. just checking in realizing I had correctly picked 63 points to be scored by the Horns.. only to be in 60th place once factoring in my Tech score of 21....

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

The scoring system confuses me. I'm somehow 40 spots ahead of you and I predicted 51-24. 

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

How does scoring work? 

Me: 45 -17 (101 points)

Other: 34-17 (112 points)

Same difference for Tech, but my Texas score was closer.

An exactly correct prediction gets 200 points. 2 points are deducted for every point you miss the margin by and 1 point is deducted for every point you miss the total by. 25 points are deducted for not predicting the correct winner (pick a tie and you're automatically docked 25 points). Minimum score is zero. So go ahead and make smartass predictions, no sweat off my back.

So point difference is 2 points off for each point off, total points are 1 point off

And we are still waiting for those week 1 scores from the other 2 prediction threads.....

2 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

And we are still waiting for those week 1 scores from the other 2 prediction threads.....

It seems like a lot of scores were entered from the week 1 thread...users who commented before/after my prediction have their scores recorded (unless they entered it again themselves in the 2 or so hours after this thread started and before the game started).

On 9/29/2020 at 6:41 PM, OU Sucks said:

It seems like a lot of scores were entered from the week 1 thread...users who commented before/after my prediction have their scores recorded (unless they entered it again themselves in the 2 or so hours after this thread started and before the game started).

My UTEP score wasn't entered