Game thread: Miners v. Longhorns

South Austin

17 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I called 59-20. I'm just not ready emotionally to move on from Orlando. I feel like a battered rape victim.

You and me both, man. You and me both... I still expect something really, really stupid to be called. But so far Ash has done a phenomenal job. Yurisch (sp) is turning Sam into Joe fucking Burrow. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
I'm a fucking tard

Just now, UTGrad98 said:

THIS is how you get reps with our back ups. Change the players, not the game plan. Back up QBs and WRs cant get the experience by handing off every play in the 4th quarter. First game I have ever seen in my life as a Texas fan where this has happened. Why is this so hard?

So much this.

• Hook 'Em 2

THIS is how you get reps with our back ups. Change the players, not the game plan. Back up QBs and WRs cant get the experience by handing off every play in the 4th quarter. First game I have ever seen in my life as a Texas fan where this has happened. Why is this so hard?
yep. I remember when we had the #1, #2, and #3 team in the nation. DKR FUCK YEAH!

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

He will. We must come together and believe. Sam is going to fuck that ou defense like Johnny Sins. Our D will kill that albino weird looking fucker this season for sure. 

No, I mean if he ever gets to start for us. There's a chance Card beats him out in the off-season.