Game thread: Miners v. Longhorns

South Austin

3 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Klatt would disagree, but he doesn’t remember.  

we pulled VY at something like the 9 min 40 second mark  3rd quarter that game.  we still scored 2 defensive TDs, along with our backup quarterback thinking he was playing basketball and dribbling his way to another TD

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

eadadb135b8cfb59fcba9c382f7d8b49.jpg

It was mainly a joke. But he definitely didn’t live up to the hype.

Kid was recruited to a zone read/ spread offense that changed to a slow/boring pro style offense after the Bama loss.  Mack bringing in overated Harsin was not a good for the kid.      

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I really hope the season doesn't get canned because we have something going here... especially with how dogshit half our conference looks. 

Momentum is looking good, big10 is about to be forced to play football October. I'm hoping we'll have full stadiums for bowl games.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I really hope the season doesn't get canned because we have something going here... especially with how dogshit half our conference looks. 

We finally get the same type advantage that the top ACC and SEC have had for years.  A couple tough conferences games and a bunch of conference cream puffs.  It hasn't mattered that the 2nd best team in the ACC has been total crap, because Clemson walked the walk.  Beat OU and we should be gold.

3 minutes ago, elfenix said:

consensus is that the sauce sucks.  get it without sauce and with grilled jalapenos. 

Eh I liked the sauce on it. It seems the consensus is it’s good with a vocal minority not liking the sauce. Adding grilled jalapeños is always a plus regardless of burger.