Game thread: Miners v. Longhorns

South Austin

6 hours ago, bullet said:

Did you have the same problem with the ads I had?  They would run those UT public service ads like the Freshman Research Initiative and the sound was way off from the video.  It was worse than watching a dubbed Japanese Godzilla movie.

I'd seen those ads before and they didn't have the same problem.  But they had it all night.

You know some of those Godzilla movies are dubbed pretty damn well honestly.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I would love if VY invited Bush and Leinart and let them both keep saying they were the better team and that Bush deserved that heisman that year on the strength of 1 fucking game in which his team's defense couldnt stop their opponent from scoring so that Bush got to keep running back KO returns for 25-30 yards at a pop that somehow got counted towards his "total game yardage" being over 500 yards that game, but meanwhile VY throwing for 300 and running for 200 against Oklahoma State earlier that year didnt count for him getting a "combined" 500 + yards that game.

fucking ESPN and their bullshit

He finished fucking 7th in PAC 10 Punt Returns yprtn.  He didn't even finish top 10 in PAC kickoff yprtn.  Bohls should commit hara kiri.  He couldn't be bothered to do that much research.