Coastal Carolina @ Kansas FS1

WBT

So ... instead of taking the PAT and being down by a touchdown and a field goal (10), Les goes for 2 ... and fails.

Later, instead of taking the PAT and being down by a touchdown and a field goal (11), Les goes for 2 again ... and fails ... and now trails by two touchdowns.

Not like the Jayhawks were going to come back and win this, but the Hatter is doing his best to make it harder.

57dab94fcd26cd0056d9b915-5808709695cee40

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

Les is a dumbass.  you don't go for 2 there and you kick it deep after the onsides doesn't work.  you have 7 minutes left.

Les is not a smart man and it's becoming evident that all that LSU talent carried him for a long time.

14 hours ago, F250 said:

Les is not a smart man and it's becoming evident that all that LSU talent carried him for a long time.

Correct if wrong...   Wasn't there a number of posters on the old Shag site days who wanted Les and his ball cap as our coach when Mack left the ship?  

You are correct about the talent at LSU saving the day for Les until some of his stupid play calling and lack of clock management finally did him in.  

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

I could actually see that happening because Tech barely beat Houston Baptist 

Based on what Tech did last night, their game with KU will be a true shit show.  

I need to go read up on what the Tech fans are saying....  the ones on my Facebook feed are not even that upset about it.   It’s like they expect to be abused even by the likes of a barely college team like HBU.  

3 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Based on what Tech did last night, their game with KU will be a true shit show.  

I need to go read up on what the Tech fans are saying....  the ones on my Facebook feed are not even that upset about it.   It’s like they expect to be abused even by the likes of a barely college team like HBU.  

Check in the Tell me about Texas Tech thread 

3 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Correct if wrong...   Wasn't there a number of posters on the old Shag site days who wanted Les and his ball cap as our coach when Mack left the ship?  

You are correct about the talent at LSU saving the day for Les until some of his stupid play calling and lack of clock management finally did him in.  

Yeah, I remember some were interested in him but I don't remember it being a popular opinion.