Two LA Sherrif Deputies ambushed. Gunman at large

taco

34 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Of course.... look who drops into a story about cops being ambush and starts calling everyone a white supremacist and try to ratchet up the rhetoric.
Never change

Didn't happen. Stop claiming false victimhood.

The active attempts of white people to villainize BLM and other non-violent racial equality movements by accusing them of complicity or responsibility in violence not undertaken in their name is white supremacy. And acts of white supremacy can be carried out by those who don't identify as such or even consider themselves such, but when you're a person who sees a black person commit a crime or do something you don't like and thinks, "GOD DAMN YOU, BLM!" you're a white supremacist.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, Celery Man said:

is there any indication that the protestors showed up immediately? Immediately being the key word? It seems like you're potentially going up whatever George Soros insanity, or at the least suggesting that protestors coordinated to have the police shot in order to protest outside the hospital.

Just going by the tweets, the shootings (tweet at 19.51) were four hours prior to the "protests" (02.34)

Looking at the video, the shootings occurred in broad daylight, or at least dusk, and the "protests" were in the middle of the night.  Sunset in LA is at about 7pm these days.

People from both sides do the same thing. When someone from the “other team” does something bad it means the whole crowd is bad - they’re either all Nazi or looters/ rioters. When someone from “their team” does something, he was a lone wolf, everyone else is cool. Tired of that bullshit, hypocrisy on these threads.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Didn't happen. Stop claiming false victimhood.

Didn’t claim to be a victim. I hadn’t even posted in the thread. Just pointing out that you are predictable. Show up, call everyone a racist, call out bad behavior on one side, never mention bad behavior on the other side. Lotta people do it at times. I can set my watch to you though.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Didn’t claim to be a victim. I hadn’t even posted in the thread. Just pointing out that you are predictable. Show up, call everyone a racist, call out bad behavior on one side, never mention bad behavior on the other side. Lotta people do it at times. I can set my watch to you though.

This didn't happen.

People falsely claiming racial oppression is bad. In America, it's particularly nasty when white people do it.

You should stop.

Sorry. “White supremacist”. My bad

Reread the thread. BLM was brought up by Twice Horn with regards to claims made outside of this board and was saying he saw no evidence BLM was involved. That sentiment was echoed by several others. Only one person made post suggesting he believed BLM might have been involved and posted a link. He may be right or wrong but at least showed supporting evidence (however shitty it may be). He was not over the top about it.......
and BT drops in calling people white supremacists. You were over the line.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Because many people here love white supremacists and other sorts of pot-stirring, race-baiting grifters.

Lol

“many people”

No, one person claimed BLM was involved. ONE

Reading comprehension.... how does it work?

You did exactly what you accused me of. Again.... hypocrite.

43 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Lol

“many people”

1) I never said "many people" claimed it was BLM. I said "many people here love white supremacists and other sorts of pot-stirring, race-baiting grifters." Which is true. 
2) Multiple people here have claimed it was BLM, including in the "Black Lives Matter" thread.

What many posters here do is follow either white supremacists (very uncommon, but I have seen literal quoted tweets from StormFront here) or race-baiting grifters (far more common) on social media and then they post those white supremacists or race-baiting grifters here without any research or corrective commentary. They might not be aware of their sources (the person who quote-tweeted StormFront claimed not to be, and I'll take him at his word), but they do it constantly. This thread and others are very often updated with posts that are just empty quote-tweets of these grifters labeling everything either a "riot" or "BLM" even if there's evidence for neither.

I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings, but facts don't care about your feelings.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

49 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Lol

“many people”

Did he say many people here claimed it was BLM it or did he say many people here love white supremacists?  

Please tell us how reading comprehension works.

sorry to see this. Hope the officers survive this and they capture the perp. 

the people blocking the hospital need to be arrested

the posts on this thread (like from our resident favorite @slorch) are just terrible. commenting with brash generalisations and making dumb ass comments - in the commentary to something like this type of event - i mean really? are you that fucking to dumb to just wish to add to this mess? you fuckers are part of the problem. 

1 minute ago, staboner said:

sorry to see this. Hope the officers survive this and they capture the perp. 

the people blocking the hospital need to be arrested

the posts on this thread (like from our resident favorite @slorch) are just terrible. commenting with brash generalisations and making dumb ass comments - in the commentary to something like this type of event - i mean really? are you that fucking to dumb to just wish to add to this mess? you fuckers are part of the problem. 

Nope.  i don't support terrorism.  stop pointing the finger at others, bro.

I'm not the one harming others, but call me your bogeyman, if you must.  LOlz.   Get a fucking life.

Edited by slorch

4 minutes ago, slorch said:

Nope.  i don't support terrorism.  stop pointing the finger at others, bro.

I'm not the one harming others, but call me your bogeyman, if you must.  LOlz.   Get a fucking life.

you have purosefully incendiary posts on page 1. hell look at this great post from @Neonmoon just above yours 

thats what we need there ^

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

Did he say many people here claimed it was BLM it or did he say many people here love white supremacists?  

Please tell us how reading comprehension works.

Dude, stop. You’re a joke. His claim that people here love white supremacist is in response to a post about BLM - WHICH HE DIRECTLY QUOTED. His next response (in response to my response) is entirely about how those that try to make villains of BLM are white supremacists.

That discussion was entirely about people trying to link these terrible actions to BLM. Now you are going to try to pretend he was talking about something else .

9 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Dude, stop. You’re a joke. His claim that people here love white supremacist is in response to a post about BLM - WHICH HE DIRECTLY QUOTED. His next response (in response to my response) is entirely about how those that try to make villains of BLM are white supremacists.

I didn't say that.

Here's what I said:

------------------------
The active attempts of white people to villainize BLM and other non-violent racial equality movements by accusing them of complicity or responsibility in violence not undertaken in their name is white supremacy. And acts of white supremacy can be carried out by those who don't identify as such or even consider themselves such, but when you're a person who sees a black person commit a crime or do something you don't like and thinks, "GOD DAMN YOU, BLM!" you're a white supremacist.

------------------------

Sentence #1:
A person can do something that is white supremacist without being a white supremacist. It's like how not everyone who says a racist thing is a racist person. You can do these these inadvertently/accidentally. So someone here can see something that falsely accuses BLM and reposts it thinking their grifter source is honest and accidentally perpetuate white supremacy. I'm happy to give many here the benefit of the doubt and think of them as credulous suckers rather than actual racists or white supremacists.

Sentence #2:
If someone has that bias inside of them and actually creates the false accusation (instead of merely mindlessly parroting it) because they don't differentiate between black people, that person is a white supremacist.

You don't read good. You should maybe stop reading my posts and talking to me because it seems to vex your reasoning and emotions.

You’re right. I should put you on ignore because you add nothing but division to any discussion. Calling everyone who doesn’t agree with you a white supremacist or expressing white supremacist views - It’s the battle axe you wield to get people to back down when you don’t have a more compelling argument. Everything’s a nail when all you have is a hammer.

I think we can both agree we’ve wasted enough of each other’s time today. I sincerely hope you have a good day.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

You’re right. I should put you on ignore because you add nothing but division to any discussion. Calling everyone who doesn’t agree with you a white supremacist or expressing white supremacist views - It’s the battle axe you wield to get people to back down when you don’t have a more compelling argument. Everything’s a nail when all you have is a hammer.

I think we can both agree we’ve wasted enough of each other’s time today. I sincerely hope you have a good day.

Just think of him as the slow kid in class.  You don't say acknowledge his existence, it might overexcite him.  Just let him sit there drooling on the keyboard in his mental bliss.

• Hook 'Em 1

A little news from the incident. The LA Sheriff's Dept has released a description of the suspect:

Male, Black 28-30 years old

Wearing Dark Clothing

Offering a $100,000 reward for information.

I don't know what kind of SUV that was in the video, must be bigger than I thought or the suspect is really short. When I went somewhere in our SUV today, I stood by the passenger side and I am taller than the roof. (ours is a Honda).

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
  • Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

The shooter looks 10 years old in the video.  Both the height and the running style it definitely looks like a preteen to me.  

God, that would be so depressing. Not that there's any GOOD options, but a kid doing that... fuck.

BlLM can suck my fat white cock. That is sick and ridiculous, can’t help the fight for equality they scream about,

@Lhorn

tenor.gif

(Also doesn't surprise me someone stupid enough to post this kind of racism is also too stupid to use the quote function properly.)

Edited by bad_teammate

[mention=1433]Lhorn[/mention]
tenor.gif
(Also doesn't surprise me someone stupid enough to post this kind of racism is also too stupid to use the quote function properly.)

Sorry but I looked

Show me where I posted anything racist fuckhead. Show me. And not some of your bullshit “you disagree with me therefore you are a white supremacist.”

Do you think I’m Dilligas dumbfuck? You really are dumb as a fucking rock.

I haven't read the entire thread.  

Here's my 2 cents:

1)  I hope both of these officers survive and fully recover.   I'm scared of needles, but I'm willing to donate blood, and write a check for them.  

2) LASD is a fucking SEWER.  There are at least a half-dozen STREET GANGS INSIDE OF LASD.   "Kill a nigger, you can get a tattoo that matches ours" kind of shit.   It's horrible.  Lee Baca was in charge way too long, and he was the worst corrupt piece of shit this side of Donald J. Trump.    Everybody in L.A. knows this, and they are fucking sick of dealing with gangster-cops.     

3) I want the shooter caught and prosecuted.  I hope both  cops survive and thrive.   Should one of them pass, that's a "special circumstance" under CA law, and the death penalty applies.     But, that will never happen.  Every motherfucker here knows full-well that he/she will never see a courtroom.  He/she will be murdered by the cops, and if he/she isn't carrying a gun, they will plant one on 'em. 

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

A little news from the incident. The LA Sheriff's Dept has released a description of the suspect:

Male, Black 28-30 years old

Wearing Dark Clothing

Offering a $100,000 reward for information.

I don't know what kind of SUV that was in the video, must be bigger than I thought or the suspect is really short. When I went somewhere in our SUV today, I stood by the passenger side and I am taller than the roof. (ours is a Honda).

100k is LARGE in the hood.  Somebody will brag, and somebody else will drop a dime.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

100k is LARGE in the hood.  Somebody will brag, and somebody else will drop a dime.

The bit above was from the sheriff’s media account; I can’t recall which source I read but I thought I saw that at least one of the deputies was alert at the hospital so maybe that was where the description was obtained, although there could have been witnesses as well. 
The way the age range was listed, I agree, seemed a tad specific and made me wonder if the suspect was someone with whom the dept  has had prior contact. One of the television stations had mentioned the deputies were not with the department all that long (maybe a year?) but I’m going off memory so could be wrong on that part. 

Tragic all around. 

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The bit above was from the sheriff’s media account; I can’t recall which source I read but I thought I saw that at least one of the deputies was alert at the hospital so maybe that was where the description was obtained, although there could have been witnesses as well. 
The way the age range was listed, I agree, seemed a tad specific and made me wonder if the suspect was someone with whom the dept  has had prior contact. One of the television stations had mentioned the deputies were not with the department all that long (maybe a year?) but I’m going off memory so could be wrong on that part. 

Tragic all around. 

Yeah, don't you think that "28-30" is a little specific?  Particularly with blacks? Those mothefuckers don't age like us honkies.  One of my black friends says "it's because we moisturize".   Whatever.  He's older than me, and his black ass looks young.  I'm as white as anybody, and my face looks like an old catcher's mitt

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Yeah, don't you think that "28-30" is a little specific?  Particularly with blacks? Those mothefuckers don't age like us honkies.  One of my black friends says "it's because we moisturize".   Whatever.  He's older than me, and his black ass looks young.  I'm as white as anybody, and my face looks like an old catcher's mitt

I wouldn’t have characterized it as peculiar to race but unless I’m describing a child, I’m more inclined to use five year increments or general age ranges (mid 20’s or late twenties/ early 30’s or something like that. ) Children are a little trickier with age, but even then you can use certain physical milestones to get a general good guess. 

14 hours ago, Js1 said:

Will the usual crowd here dig into the cops’ backgrounds to decide if they deserved it or not because they had a parking ticket or a use of force complaint?

Or is that just reserved for when cops murder a black man and we gotta decide if he was arrested 5 years ago so he deserved to be murdered?

Dude fuck you. Can you put away your hatred for the other side long enough to care that two humans just got murdered? What a miserable human you must be

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Dude fuck you. Can you put away your hatred for the other side long enough to care that two humans just got murdered? What a miserable human you must be

They’re going to survive. 

Wonder if the cops have access to different security cam images of suspect. I would’ve guessed female or short male juvenile that’s never played sports, given the running style. 

5 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Murdered?  They're still alive, last I heard.   Have you heard otherwise?  

Words matter.  

latimes.com says they are "recovering".

12 hours ago, Serak The Preparer said:

So why are the tweets you linked calling them BLM protesters? Wouldn't it be just as valid to say "Look at these Youth Justice Coalition protesters!", or "Man, these Sunrise Movement Los Angeles protesters suck!" You posted tweets specifically calling them BLM, then when there was pushback, rather than admit that your "source" made some inflammatory assumptions, pulled this lame association bullshit as a response. But sure, politics on DT!

BLM is not a political group. Fair game

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Man, we are in such a shitty place. Truly shitty.

But...yeah...if we’re going to hold all people to the same standard (fuck all the protests because violent rioters and whatnot)....the LA county sheriff dept comes out very, very poorly: https://newrepublic.com/article/158338/defund-la-county-sheriffs-department-corruption-abuse

In the end, the answer is the same: outside of a few angry extremists on the fringes, nobody wants to see people hurt/killed. That’s actually the reason for the anger and rage here - too many people being hurt and killed.

I hope these deputies survive, and the shooter is brought to justice.

And I hope that every crooked deputy in the LACSD is brought to justice.

The rule of law means the rule of law for everyone. That’s not too much to ask. All folks doing bad should face the consequences.

What a fucking mess.

I can't disagree with any of this, my friend. 

This is sickening.

The thing that scares me the most about it is the idea, and I'm not sure if it's right or not, that every time there's an incident like this, and a reaction like that from the protestors, the next potential incident becomes a little more likely.  I'm afraid this sort of shit is about to snowball.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Sorry. “White supremacist”. My bad

Reread the thread. BLM was brought up by Twice Horn with regards to claims made outside of this board and was saying he saw no evidence BLM was involved. That sentiment was echoed by several others. Only one person made post suggesting he believed BLM might have been involved and posted a link. He may be right or wrong but at least showed supporting evidence (however shitty it may be). He was not over the top about it.......
and BT drops in calling people white supremacists. You were over the line.

Because that is not the way of the Cloak Room. 

• Like 1

Very much agree with these. Wish for the officers to recover fully, and for the culprit(s) to be found, tried, and punished.

6 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

I hope the person who shot the cops is found, arrested, and tried fairly in front of a jury. Nothing will pacify a population more than comfort, security, and a legal system that the population trusts.

15 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

That’s horrific. I hope they find the person and lock them up for life. 

Too many divisions. Too much hate. Too many guns 

Also agree with this:

15 hours ago, Js1 said:

Will the usual crowd here dig into the cops’ backgrounds to decide if they deserved it or not because they had a parking ticket or a use of force complaint?

Or is that just reserved for when cops murder a black man and we gotta decide if he was arrested 5 years ago so he deserved to be murdered?

And, perhaps most sadly, this also:

15 hours ago, Casual Encounter said:

At this point, the entire US seems like a bunch of hate groups.

10 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Show me where I posted anything racist fuckhead.

Show me where I said you posted anything racist. lol you still can't read

You have spent a lot of time and energy excoriating me for pointing out the simple reality that villainizing BLM for crimes BLM didn't commit is white supremacy. And here comes Dilligas to make it as obvious as possible for you to understand that I was/am correct. So I invite your commentary on this new evidence that proves my point.

And posts following his continue the pattern of the white supremacist effort (either by actual white supremacists or their credulous useful idiots) of smearing BLM.

I wonder how much evidence you're capable of ignoring. I imagine it's a lot.

11 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Warning - fairly graphic photo of the female cop shot through the jaw.

Will post from mobile in you don’t want to see.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1305331051112181760

Watch out, BT will charge your with being a white supremacist for that victory dance by the onlookers. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

18 hours ago, Lhorn said:

People from both sides do the same thing. When someone from the “other team” does something bad it means the whole crowd is bad - they’re either all Nazi or looters/ rioters. When someone from “their team” does something, he was a lone wolf, everyone else is cool. Tired of that bullshit, hypocrisy on these threads.

Yep. Both sides suck