Cowboys @ Rams: Week 1

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Don’t know about other Cowboys fans, but 2020 is my last go on this rodeo. I’ve already divorced my emotions from the losses, but at least have still watched them when they are on tv.

But if this is just another year of Jerry Jones’ incompetence, I’m finally ready to completely cut ties with the sport. Never thought I’d say that. Thanks Jerry, you incompetent boob.

And it only took a quarter of a century to get to that point. 

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Don’t know about other Cowboys fans, but 2020 is my last go on this rodeo. I’ve already divorced my emotions from the losses, but at least have still watched them when they are on tv.

But if this is just another year of Jerry Jones’ incompetence, I’m finally ready to completely cut ties with the sport. Never thought I’d say that. Thanks Jerry, you incompetent boob.

the NFC East is a fucking joke and Garrett's gone, you'll enjoy your last year

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Cool 3rd and 7 play that was a 4 yard pass with someone draped all over him to set up a 53rd kick with our 5th straight kicker that sucks fucking balls. 

Was someone else open?  

Fucking dude runs right through a Jaylon Smith tackle.  He's sucked since the contract.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

6 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

This is me with regard to the Cowboys.  They are a fucking joke that keeps retelling itself.

I still enjoy the league, but it's more around individual players like Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, and so-forth.

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Cowboys getting lucky. Hanging around score wise while getting the shit kicked out of them.

True. And so often when you have a team being totally dominated like this but still close after the half, you see the other team storm back and win. I have no such confidence tonight, but it's something to cling to for hope.