2020 US Open -- Winged Foot

smwhorn

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Liverpool v. Chelsea just started. When this ends, I’ll flip on the Cowboys to see what’s up.  But the US Open will get most of my attention until it’s over.

Fox makes the decision for me by airing packers and lions here. Unsurprisingly shitty start for Dallas anyway. 

Wolff is going to implode. Still think -2 wins it - Rory would be sitting in a great spot if he can post a 66 or 67.

Saw som model showed Rory had a 2.8% chance to win today.

And now nobody is better than even for the day. Think there are a couple of even-par 70’s posted today.

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Wolff is 2 over today. He may experience what Reed did yesterday. Law of averages is gonna catch up with you if you can’t hit fairways. 

He's also 21 and spent all night sitting on the lead at the US Open. This isn't the PGA where you can score your way to a win on Sunday. I'd be fucking shocked if he wins it, especially if Bryson keeps making long putts in front of him. 

26 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Do they test for hgh ?

Tiger wanted the Tour to start testing back when that Ricky Barnes dude was flexing his biceps all over the course. Maybe this will this will warrant an anonymous phone call to PGA headquarters from Jupiter, Florida.

10 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Tiger wanted the Tour to start testing back when that Ricky Barnes dude was flexing his biceps all over the course. Maybe this will this will warrant an anonymous phone call to PGA headquarters from Jupiter, Florida.

Maybe if he came in second instead of missing the cut. 

14 minutes ago, ztejas said:

That's fine. Doesn't mean he's cheating. 

I was more making a random joke about Tiger's known cuntiness than I was actually implying that I think Bryson is juicing. And the inevitable Body Issue photo shoot any time an athlete puts on some muscle. Shit, even if he is juiced, you still have to hit those shots and make the putts.

I like the dude. Golf needs as much style diversity as it can get.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 2