Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead

Michael Knight

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

Yeah, Trump uses this and then rams through whoever regardless of outcome. Democrats better use it too.

Yup.  If this doesn’t motivate young people to get out at vote that piece  of shit out of office they deserve the world they will inherit.

And let Mitch and Dotard install someone after the election.  The pressure to pack the court will be overwhelming.

• Hook 'Em 1

And that was nine months prior. This is six weeks.

Ah, well, but that was at the end of 8 years and we knew there was going to be a different president. Now, we’re confident that President Trump will be re-elected so there’s no reason to delay a nomination. Totally different situations. - Moscow Mitch, probably
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

The republic just died. It’s over. He controls the court. There’s nothing left to stop him. He can do whatever he wants with the election, they’ll back him. The country is lost.

Nope.  Once again, your estrogen is showing.  Take the Oval Office and pack the fucking Court.  13 ought to do it.  Fuck every Republican in the United States.

• Hook 'Em 10
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

10 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

They won't do it before the election.  They'll use it to turn out their base.

And then they'll jam through some 30-year old white supremacist in December.

Can Supreme Court justices be impeached or removed?  I thought I heard that during Kavanaugh's "vetting."

Nope.  Once again, your estrogen is showing.  Take the Oval Office and pack the fucking Court.  13 ought to do it.  Fuck every Republican in the United States.

It’s very possible taking the Oval Office will require SCOTUS involvement.

My heart goes out to her family and America but I wish they would have weekend at bernies'd it for a few months. Some voice recordings, deep fakes over Zoom. It could have worked.

Just vote out Dotard band the republican Senate, and this will be okay. Like someone said up thread, either new president picks or you pack the court.

16 minutes ago, NIUHuskies said:

Fuck this shit, where is that ledge?

Fuck the ledge--it's time to jump off it.

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Can Supreme Court justices be impeached or removed?  I thought I heard that during Kavanaugh's "vetting."

Yes, but you need 67 votes in the Senate to convict--not going to happen.

Your only realistic option is to pack the Court.

• Hook 'Em 1