Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead

Michael Knight

Jesus christ, just like white conservatives thought the world was ending when obama was elected....there really are a bunch of soft fear mongoring pussies in here. Everything is extreme, the world is ending, nazi this.....yall are soft

Blissful ignorance... you have it
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Mitch will try to ram someone thru Trump will say vote for me or the liberals will ruin America by putting AOC on the bench. When he loses the election then he'll ram in Don Jr

I chuckled but we could probably do worse than AOC.

• Haha 1

I don’t recall what exactly went down in 2016 but I hope it can be used as precedent for 2020. 
because I know the republicans in Congress will suddenly change their minds and bring up all the democrat objections in 2016, and the democrats will be doing the opposite. 
but did that require senate majority to make happen?

At best, this will become a state by state decision to allow for abortions. It will slow liberal migrations to states like Texas thereby keeping a Republican senate majority more difficult to overcome. The red states will stay red for a lot longer. California and South Dakota each having 2 senators is a tough pill to swallow right now.

I am pretty angry so I wont type what I think so Ill just say RIP.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, travelingtexan said:

Jesus christ, just like white conservatives thought the world was ending when obama was elected....there really are a bunch of soft fear mongoring pussies in here. Everything is extreme, the world is ending, nazi this.....yall are soft

6-3 for a generation.

That is devastating for a lot of people in this country.

6 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Yeah, but I really hope that Mitch doesn't force this. I know politics, but the country is fractured and needs calm.

And I hope i win the Powerball tonight so I can buy some remote island and get the fuck outta here. I have better odds of doing that than Mitch not ramming this through. 

Edited by Mo Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

She was a great role model. RIP  

All hell is about to break loose. 

pretty sure we are living in hell bro

wife is not well.

I always keep with the rationalisation that "hey burning it down faster is better" 

you know, for your kid's kids

be cool my Gs

is it, much like the last election, conservatives just stay quiet.....or is this site really, in Texas, primarily a bunch of liberals? 

Dude, have you not been paying attention? This is no longer conservative vs liberal, it’s those that want to save America and our pnricipals vs those those that are too stupid to realize they’ve been conned. Obviously if you are asking the question you probably fall into group 2.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

He will force it.

It’s over. There’s no chance to take the White House - the court will block it/support trumps open interference and cheating.

This country is about to bleed and burn.

Man, sounds like hope is lost. Maybe a really nice country like Saudi Arabia or Bulgaria has your name all over it. It must be tough to be you. Do you lose sleep at night?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 21

1 minute ago, Royalfan5 said:

This is good illustration of why justices need to think tactically about their place on the court and how and when they maybe replaced. 

Really?  How so?

It looked like Hillary was going to be elected, remember?  Until she wasn't.  So, explain your tactics.