Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead

Michael Knight

I agree completely. Quit pontificating here and get out there and do your part. You cannot just sit on the sideline anymore and let others do the heavy lifting. I had to accept that I had not done enough so I got up and started helping. This stuff has to be stopped. We cannot function in any way that resembles how we should as a society when millions of us do not care enough to do their part. If you let this cult have their way going forward they will just keep gutting this country. Enough has to be enough.
What has to be stopped?

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:
21 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:
I agree completely. Quit pontificating here and get out there and do your part. You cannot just sit on the sideline anymore and let others do the heavy lifting. I had to accept that I had not done enough so I got up and started helping. This stuff has to be stopped. We cannot function in any way that resembles how we should as a society when millions of us do not care enough to do their part. If you let this cult have their way going forward they will just keep gutting this country. Enough has to be enough.

Read more  

What has to be stopped?

Subjugating the will of the people?

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:
5 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:
Subjugating the will of the people?

Lol, you really belive that don't you.

Lmao, lol, is this the only argument you can make?

if you have a point, make it. 

If a popular nation wide election was held tomorrow for RBG’s replacement; would a conservative judge or liberal judge be elected?

caught your bitch ass before the edit! Educate me wise boomer!

Edited by Dark Horse

20 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Expanding SCOTUS is a means to an end, it’s not an end in itself. However, there are no policies the Dems are desperately wishing to implement that would be so paramount of importance to justify such a drastic step. It’s just wankery meant to drive fundraising to feed consultants and other party leaches. 

You're just trolling now, and not very well.

24 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Expanding SCOTUS is a means to an end, it’s not an end in itself. However, there are no policies the Dems are desperately wishing to implement that would be so paramount of importance to justify such a drastic step. It’s just wankery meant to drive fundraising to feed consultants and other party leaches. 

That’s certainly one way of looking at it, but to suggest it’s not a very real possibility is to underestimate the the desire of regular Democrats to have their party avenge the Garland atrocity. Harris, Buttigieg, Gillebrand and Klobuchar are all on record in favor of expanding the court. 

Edited by Satchel

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Stop feeding him. Block him, neg him, and ban him.
No more trolls. Here or in the real world. Stop treating them with anything less than the utter contempt they have for us.
No gloves. No rules. Fight.

exactly.  Fozz is a Qanon/Texags dork 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Except when the electoral college says no.

And the senate obstructs the will of the people.

We are a fundamentally flawed democracy by design. 

Disagree. But that’s for another thread. We are designed to work slow to protect minority interests, but when designing a human system for the non-violent transition of power, certain truths are assumed. When the truths are broken, no system will function regardless of the design. We hit the exception that proves the rule. 

“yeah, this works unless the senate won’t do what the voters won’t and someone neuters the electoral college at the same time, but .. what are the odds of all that happening?! This will do as long as we don’t have that happen” - Madison or Hamilton (probably) 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

lol that tortoise looking motherfucker is going to piss in their faces this fall and they’re not gonna do a damn thing about it. 

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

Millions of pussy hats can march and it won’t matter. 

such consistency and conviction, must not neg rep.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

The only question is, where is the opportunity in the potential chaos? Where is the side hustle opportunity and money to be made?

As much as I hate to admit he got anything right, I think the president has answered that question quite emphatically. Possibly the greatest swindle/hustle in history. Dumb fuck, economically distraught morons subscribing to a cult of personality of a person who laughs in their faces while eating their cookie and condemning them to the worst possible outcome...all while pursuing an “agenda” designed to serve only billionaires and his agenda. 

I have to admit, you kind of have to admire the gumption and presumptuous nature of it all. He gave Americans no credit whatsoever and that has paid off to the tune of billions. 

Props. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, sidis said:

As much as I hate to admit he got anything right, I think the president has answered that question quite emphatically. Possibly the greatest swindle/hustle in history. Dumb fuck, economically distraught morons subscribing to a cult of personality of a person who laughs in their faces while eating their cookie and condemning them to the worst possible outcome...all while pursuing an “agenda” designed to serve only billionaires and his agenda. 

I have to admit, you kind of have to admire the gumption and presumptuous nature of it all. He gave Americans no credit whatsoever and that has paid off to the tune of billions. 

Props. 

I thought I read last week he was actually poorer now than he was when he got elected, I’ll have to find the link.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

Donald Trump is a lot less rich today than when he was elected president

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/09/politics/forbes-400-donald-trump-wealth/index.html

We need to ruin him. And his family. And McConnell. And every republican who enabled him.

Boycott every business they are associated with. Ostracize their families. Harass them with relentless litigation. Fund their business competitors. Crush them. Then piss on the dust.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 2

She was a trailblazer & a great role model for people everywhere, extremely accomplished in her field as well. I also hope she serves as a lesson of what can happen when you put yourself/fame/status before doing what’s right. It’s now a clear mistake that she refused to retire while Obama was in office.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We need to ruin him. And his family. And McConnell. And every republican who enabled him.

Boycott every business they are associated with. Ostracize their families. Harass them with relentless litigation. Fund their business competitors. Crush them. Then piss on the dust.

The motherfuckers took the naked burger off the menu at Doral. We’re DONE. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Helobious said:

She was a trailblazer & a great role model for people everywhere, extremely accomplished in her field as well. I also hope she serves as a lesson of what can happen when you put yourself/fame/status before doing what’s right. It’s now a clear mistake that she refused to retire while Obama was in office.

It wouldn't have mattered if Hillary had campaigned in the Midwest and Fox News hadn't poisoned 40% of the minds in this country for 25 years.

I'm not gonna blame a great public servant for wanting to continue to serve.  This fiasco is a lot of people's fault and RBG's name isn't on that list.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

Just now, ROFL BOX said:

I just did my part by donating to the Amy McGrath for Kentucky US Senate campaign.

Because fuck Mitch McConnell.

If even by $ 5.00, will any of y'all join me?25af8745a1ec0bf332dda6f9a3ce66ac.jpg261b03137ba25abfc90218999d4915c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

nooooo good intentions but wrong candidate. As much as we all want Mitch out, there are 10 other seats much more vulnerable. Mitch won't lose unfortunately. Not to mention McGrath already has way too much money.

1 hour ago, Rougarou said:

The only question is, where is the opportunity in the potential chaos? Where is the side hustle opportunity and money to be made?

That’s fair. In the end, let’s all make money while the republic crumbles. But that might be more of a strength and bullet proposition than a roberts rules of order one. 

1 minute ago, thepop said:

nooooo good intentions but wrong candidate. As much as we all want Mitch out, there are 10 other seats much more vulnerable. Mitch won't lose unfortunately. Not to mention McGrath already has way too much money.

The Democratic Party is essentially a jobs program for consultants, PR firms, ad agencies, pollsters, and other assorted deadweight.  You’re dollar will accomplish just as much on her doomed campaign as on any other. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 27

That’s fair. In the end, let’s all make money while the republic crumbles. But that might be more of a strength and bullet proposition than a roberts rules of order one. 

Oh, I’m in on it. I need to build up enough resources to finance our eventual move away from a failed state.

If you think I’m not going to focus on ways to fleece MAGAs, you’d be wrong.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Fozzz said:

The Democratic Party is essentially a jobs program for consultants, PR firms, ad agencies, pollsters, and other assorted deadweight.  You’re dollar will accomplish just as much on her doomed campaign as on any other. 

Take it easy, Champ.  Why don't you stop talking for a while.  Sit the next couple of plays out.

26 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

I thought I read last week he was actually poorer now than he was when he got elected, I’ll have to find the link.

That has nothing to do with the grift. That has to do largely with coronavirus and the fact that his branded resorts, hotels, etc have taken a massive hit. That was self-evident in the article. Hell, the value lost is more than subsumed by just the squandered campaign funds this year to serve his egotistical self aggrandizing  

you’re underestimating the long term grift of his branding with idiots. For fuck’s sake, I have (distant) in-laws that showed up to Xmas last year hemming and hawing about how they were declaring bankruptcy and financially ruined who wrapped their presents in trump branded wrapping paper. These fucking morons literally paid a so called billionaire money to wrap gifts for people in his name while in financial ruin. That is extraordinary. 

7 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

*your, dsa. 

10 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Joe Rogan podcasts and QAnon Twitter have rotted your brain to the core.  But enjoy voting 3rd party like a fucking sucker. Idiot. 

8 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

lol 😂 people negging my posts on the football board now. Deep down each of you know that while the Republicans are evil they are serious about power while the Dems are visionless, feckless pussies. 

Deep down inside you nod along with QAnon and Texags.  Congrats 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

36 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Shut the fuck up

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, thepop said:

This. Theresa Greenfield in Iowa needs the money, and has a chance to get Ernst out.  Bullock in MT and Cunningham in NC or either of the GA races are better choices. The money can make more of a difference and the dems have a chance to win in those places.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, markstanco said:
2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

Read more  

What has to be stopped?

You and the traitors like you. Our country deserves better. This is war. History has judged you accordingly. The sooner we accept this horrible reality the better our country will be bc we can start to heal from the short term pain that will come. 

Edited by achooloco
  • Hook 'Em 1