New version of board software requires new theme

immamac

Help us pick. 

I'm open to any theme compatible with invision 4.5. 

Ipfocus has some, I want a new light and dark one that unifies them would be nice too. 

4.5 also comes with the ability to enable a dedicated native ios and android app so I'd like to upgrade asap. We will be using test.surlyhorns.com to test this major breaking change. 

Everyone and all posts are migrated over to the test site. Please let me know what changes you would like to see to the new default theme. There is also now a light/dark mode button at the top of the theme to allow you to toggle it on and off easily.

There are additional settings available to customize your experience with the site and hide/unhide objects. I'll be adding options to hide/unhide permanently some of the "spirit" related things that apparently bother so many people on gameday.

Chameleon is nice, but rep icon is almost invisible unless I hover cursor over it (white icon on nearly white background).  Chameleon Dark doesn't have this issue.

Customization options for the Chameleon themes are appreciated (especially fluid width, larger font size and sticky author panel).