Tulsa @ #11 Oklahoma State, 11AM, ESPN

texifornia

Fingers crossed, seems about right that a year with decent expectations would be in a global pandemic with a shortened season.  Of course Poke Pessimism is easy to come by, after having influence over the end of the BCS and introduction of the conference championship game after years of close calls again ya OU.  

Oh well just glad to finally see a game, glad Chuba came back and just want to enjoy where we are vs my time there with 3-8 seasons.  

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Both teams kicking off their schedules, Okie Lite is a big favorite. Will they join Texas, WVU and OU in the "not actively spilling things on themselves" tier in the Big XII?

7994991443_0cb31270f6_o.jpg

a4742a1bfa66766ce96cde27eb445ec2.jpg

Top left kind of has a 90s freak in the sheets vibe going on. I'm in. Especially if her friend wants to join.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

I will watch, but I'm heading to Whataburger for a #2 & stack of hotcakes w/ bacon before kickoff...
I'd surmise having a lack of fans (as far as OSU fans attending) it could increase odds in TU upset..?

Gundy knows any b12 team will need blowouts for playoff considerations.  OSU -24 covers.