Tulsa @ #11 Oklahoma State, 11AM, ESPN

texifornia

5 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

lol never seen a bigger overrated team 

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Jesus CHRIST okie lite. That blocking is horrific.

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The OL losses seem to have been crippling and Tylan Wallace appears to not be there mentally.

I can’t believe how many people kept saying OSU had a chance to win the conference after all those OL transferred. I know they have big name skill position players, but as soon as they lost all those OL, they were no longer a threat to win the conference. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BrickHorn said:

Between this and the Louisiana team that thumped Iowa State getting thumped by unranked Ga State, all signs are pointing to a really really shitty Big 12 outside of OU and Texas.

West Virginia at least seems to have held their fall camp. Their game against Okie Lite next week will be interesting.

If OSU is to win this game, the formula was there at the end of the half.  They need to ditch this hurry up shit with the QB and OL they have and dedicate themselves to getting Hubbard 30 carries and keep the clock running.

I thought going for it was stupid. Why give Tulsa a short field with they haven't did anything all game? Punt and make them go the length of the field.

2 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

OSU looks like crap.  We seem to have 1 hard game on the schedule.  I know it's counting the chickens before they hatch, but if we beat OU, we should be unbeaten at the end.  

We have a history of shitting the bed against a team or two we should beat.  I worry about every game.   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I thought going for it was stupid. Why give Tulsa a short field with they haven't did anything all game? Punt and make them go the length of the field.

No, not that.  After the TU kickoff, they ran Hubbard 3 straight for a first down, and then the clock expired.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

I'm torn on this game. Okie State shitting the bed isn't a good look for the conference, but Zach Smith's grandpa worked for my Dad, and I went to school with his mother. Zach and CHIEF Jr. are friends and talk occasionally. He is a great kid, would be a stellar win for him.

CHIEF

11 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

giphy.gif

There just aren't that many teams to shit the bed against, though. I'm never going to count out TCU and Baylor but we are going to kick the absolute shit out of Tech, Kansas and Kst. 

Okie Lite and ISU could play us tough, but we will at least be favored against them to a degree we haven't been in awhile.

Just now, ztejas said:

There just aren't that many teams to shit the bed against, though. I'm never going to count out TCU and Baylor but we are going to kick the absolute shit out of Tech, Kansas and Kst. 

Okie Lite and ISU could play us tough, but we will at least be favored against them to a degree we haven't been in awhile.

you really just going to toss KSU in there like that

3 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

I'm torn on this game. Okie State shitting the bed isn't a good look for the conference, but Zach Smith's grandpa worked for my Dad, and I went to school with his mother. Zach and CHIEF Jr. are friends and talk occasionally. He is a great kid, would be a stellar win for him.

CHIEF

Zach and his folks are really good people