Tulsa @ #11 Oklahoma State, 11AM, ESPN

texifornia

kind of funny these talking dick heads talking about Montgomery getting fired when they are still beating OkState at OkState

and when Tulsa is already having financial issues on the whole because of poor administration

and when their athletics department was already hurting financially

and when the covid shit is putting a real hurt on all athletics programs financially and a lot of "were going to be fired" coaches will probably get another year or two out of this.....including Gundy if he fucks this up and loses

3 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

i dont get how they cant figure out this whistle shit.  put a giant fucking speaker on the field or put a buzzer in every helmet that sounds on the whistle/button press.  its fucking 2020, figure out the technical side of it already.

I think the problem (in-helmet solutions aside), is that anything run through a speaker sounds like background noise versus the clarity of a real whistle on the field.

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

Kind of crazy but if Gundy loses to Tulsa and then WV is he gone? This was Big 12 championship or bust. 

I think they will have to do something their recruiting is shit right now as well he has never recruited as well as he has had his teams play, but it is really dropping off lately and that is not sustainable