Tulsa @ #11 Oklahoma State, 11AM, ESPN

texifornia

Just now, sidis said:

not watching the game.  did spencer sanders get hurt or something?  what's going on?

this has to be the worst version of the big 12 in history.  we still haven't really seen baylor, tcu, and wvu but for fuck's sake, we have got to take advantage this year.

Yes, and two of Okie Lite's starting OL "transferred" (aka were kicked off the team), but even given that they look awful.

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

not watching the game.  did spencer sanders get hurt or something?  what's going on?

this has to be the worst version of the big 12 in history.  we still haven't really seen baylor, tcu, and wvu but for fuck's sake, we have got to take advantage this year.

We’ve seen West Virginia 

I tell you what you can see a massive difference in the attitude of this QB he is not fucking scared and he looks like he has been pissed for months he was not going to play

that break to commercial it looks like the rest of the O likes his style as well they were all over him

that fucker stepped in from the first play and said he was going to make something happen immediately or go down guns blazing and so far he is making it happen

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

I tell you what you can see a massive difference in the attitude of this QB he is not fucking scared and he looks like he has been pissed for months he was not going to play

that break to commercial it looks like the rest of the O likes his style as well they were all over him

that fucker stepped in from the first play and said he was going to make something happen immediately or go down guns blazing and so far he is making it happen

Yup, the Rex Grossman "fuck it I'm going long" energy they badly needed

• Like 1

I’m not sure I’d ever heard of Bullock.  I definitely knew about Illingsworth as a pretty stout recruit and once again was wondering wtf Gundy was thinking on QB selection...I dunno man, he has such a history of staying loyal to guys who put out in practice but have issues translating it to the field.  

But defense worn down now so game on. 

Edited by Homercles
  • Like 1