2022 DB Jaylon Guilbeau

texifornia

• 9 months later...

Ya know, you really have to respect his decision. I was all poised and shit to disrespect and perhaps even demean, decry, and denigrate this momentous event. 

His unique demand for respect of his decision is refreshing. I think I learned something today.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Ya know, you really have to respect his decision. I was all poised and shit to disrespect and perhaps even demean, decry, and denigrate this momentous event. 

His unique demand for respect of his decision is refreshing. I think I learned something today.

every day’s a school day, roma. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Wonder when he'll know TCU's new conference mates?  Whatever Fat Pats selling points and pitch were, I'd sure love to hear what they are now.  Hey sit with us while we navigate this drain.  

Edit: Some loved one may want to clue him in on that sucking sound. 

Edited by Mdhorn

Just now, victory88 said:

He was our first commit and he committed to the previous staff.  Seems like the new staff would have taken him but they probably have other players higher on the board.  

I mean, after Denver Harris I don't see anybody mentioned at Corner.  Maybe they took Austin Jordan with the idea he'd be one and I guess it could be the pitch to Anderson.

Honestly kinda feel bad for the kid. We all expected him to decommit, and the timing seems to indicate that there was a plan to do so when it might cause the biggest impact. When the SEC news broke, I’d imagine he got a call telling him it was show time, and he just acted according to the original plan without realizing how terrible of a decision it actually was. Now he’s a silent commitment to a G5 school.

1 minute ago, Thiefery said:

The SEC decision won't have any effect, he seemed to be high on TCU no matter what for the past few months.  Hope he found his happiness with them.  As usual UT will move on and find another quality recruit

It could matter if TCU ends up in a crap conference

• 4 months later...