Whirlpool tub in bathroom-brass hardware

As subject says....

We are doing a minor remodel of our master bath.  Home is 22 years old, so there's a smattering of brass stuff we are getting rid of over time.  The one thing I can't find though are replacement jets and whatnot for a whirlpool tub:

Note: Picture for reference only, not of our tub:

WhirlpoolTub.jpg

The faucet is easy to come across, but I have no idea on the rest of the hardware.  Home Depot and Lowes sells replacement hardware, but only with purchase of new tub. 

I've found a few places online that sell parts, but they want the make/model, and I can't find a makers mark stamped into any of our existing hardware.  For all I know, it's generic.

Most of the other boards I've been skimming just say to pull out the tub and replace it with a non-jetted model.  In theory, I'm down with that but...the damned labor will probably be 3X more than the tub costs.

Anyone have any experience swapping these out?

Thx all.

Selling our house now, and we have the classic late 80's jetted tub with brass hardware.  Replacing the faucet could be easy.  Do you have an access panel ?  If not you may have trouble.  The cartridges that control the hot, and cold water may not work with new handles and faucet.

What finish are you going with on the new bath fit out.  You might be able to have them powder coated with a close approximation to your finish ??

That's all I got right now.

7 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Selling our house now, and we have the classic late 80's jetted tub with brass hardware.  Replacing the faucet could be easy.  Do you have an access panel ?  If not you may have trouble.  The cartridges that control the hot, and cold water may not work with new handles and faucet.

What finish are you going with on the new bath fit out.  You might be able to have them powder coated with a close approximation to your finish ??

That's all I got right now.

Yes, we have access panel.  And the faucet is a Moen, so I'm assuming here it can be easily changed to this (Delta), what matches the rest of the faucets in all the bathrooms:

37984-OB-B1.png

Edited by Francisco 2.0