Drinking Pet Peeves

MIkeHoncho

^

Stop drinking at a fucking Applebee's then ;) 

Had my first old fashioned since Covid-19 hit a few days ago and it was delicious.  

but yeah, to echo all of the above...it's still risky right now to be drinking in bars.  I was there for some takeout and a drink, and sure enough...there was a couple next to me who wanted to talk to the staff about every fucking drink on the menu.  Just sitting there with no masks spraying saliva non-fucking stop on this poor bartender.  It's a pandemic, use the minimum number of words spoken aloud in public.  Tell your fat wife and your stupid kids to shut up.  Or put your mask on if you wanna talk tasting notes on every fucking glass of wine on the list.  

When I drink octoberfest beers, regardless of the brewery, I get a case of the dirtiest farts ever the next day. I don't just mean that I rip ass. I mean farts make my fucking eyes water and make my office stink for hours. 

I usually like the smell of my own farts, but not these. They are terrible. 

Edited by StruggleBus
  • Hook 'Em 1

I think a 'Cloudy Old Fashioned' is how StruggleBus describes his shits after he has too many Oktoberfest Beers.  

I'm going to get Sabor Tapatio barbacoa for lunch and then a deep whiskey tasting down the street.  I imagine my bowel movements later will be a 'Cloudy Old Fashioned'  

4 hours ago, BearCountry11 said:

People who insist on trying every single beer on a long tap wall before making a selection (and the bartender who lets them).  

Yeah, I get it that some customers are needy as fuck, but I never have agreed with the offering of samples.  Part of trying new beers requires more than just a taste.

On 9/20/2020 at 6:28 PM, HOOKEM4 said:

Buying two bottles of bourbon, and having them kiss on the way home. Then figuring out how to get the smell of a 1/2 gallon of makers out of your carpet. Fuck that action, thanks for the legit packing job total wine.

***Slight derail here.

I noticed at O'Reilly's auto parts today that they carry the "Little Trees" air freshener in bourbon scent.  Does that make any sense at all?  The last thing I want to do is make my vehicle smell like booze so if I get pulled over I'll get a rash of crap for nothing.

On 9/30/2020 at 12:58 PM, MissingInAction said:

When hanging with your bros and everyone takes turn buying a round except the one douche who always goes to the bathroom when it's his turn.

Order a round while he’s in the shitter and tell the bartender “Yeah our friend’s got this one”. If the bartender won’t do it you’re hanging out at the wrong bars; if your friend bitches you’re hanging out with the wrong people...

Edited by Ignatius
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

***Slight derail here.

I noticed at O'Reilly's auto parts today that they carry the "Little Trees" air freshener in bourbon scent.  Does that make any sense at all?  The last thing I want to do is make my vehicle smell like booze so if I get pulled over I'll get a rash of crap for nothing.

It's primarily intended for use in getting a coworker fired.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/30/2020 at 4:07 PM, slorch said:

Yeah, I get it that some customers are needy as fuck, but I never have agreed with the offering of samples.  Part of trying new beers requires more than just a taste.

And what kind of pussy can’t just choke it down and try a different beer the next round?

• Hook 'Em 1

The 12:00 PM Sunday sale rule in TX.  Made a veteran and rookie mistake Saturday night watching the Stars game.  Went through most of my beer and some vodka watching the game, then resorted to celebrating afterward drinking the remainder of my beer to ward off the Sunday morning coming down from vodka overdose.  Then I had no beer to drink when the Cowboys game kicked off.  Luckily, the first quarter sucked so bad that I had time to get to the gas station without missing much.  
Aikman isn't the QB anymore, this is 2020. Hit the pause button.
  • Like 1