What are you people like in real life?

Parliament

Do you curse at people with your opponent's campaign signs in their front yard?  Incessantly argue the most mundane points of a conversation?  Yell, "THIS IS THE END OF OUR REPUBLIC!" every time something bad happens?  Or are you mostly normal, and save it for this board?  I'm honestly curious.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

I don't go out of my way to engage others regarding politics. If someone asks me something, I'll answer honestly, but I don't ask others. For those with different views is not worth having the conversation these days because nobody is going to change their mind and it's just not worth it. Here, I couldn't give a fuck what anything thinks about me or what I say... but I still try to be civil. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Very successful career and active social life - I don’t initiate political conversation but if asked I articulate my beliefs truthfully and matter of factly.

I have Doug Jones and Biden-Harris stickers on my car and both of their signs in my yard. I wear Jones and Biden t-shirts around town.

I do flip the double bird to Trump and Tuberville yard signs from the privacy of my car and.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

I do flip the double bird to Trump and Tuberville yard signs from the privacy of my car

I do this as well with the dotard signs on my street.  I admit it's pretty chickenshit, but I get a kick out of it.

Edit:  I only flip one bird to the dotard signs because I try to keep one hand on the wheel at all times.  Because safety and stuff.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Very successful career and active social life - I don’t initiate political conversation but if asked I articulate my beliefs truthfully and matter of factly.

I have Doug Jones and Biden-Harris stickers on my car and both of their signs in my yard. I wear Jones and Biden t-shirts around town.

I do flip the double bird to Trump and Tuberville yard signs from the privacy of my car and.

This is my kind of woman right here. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Parliament said:

Do you curse at people with your opponent's campaign signs in their front yard?  Incessantly argue the most mundane points of a conversation?  Yell, "THIS IS THE END OF OUR REPUBLIC!" every time something bad happens?  Or are you mostly normal, and save it for this board?  I'm honestly curious.

I'm pretty tame towards a lot of relatives that piss me off, but I will correct them on Facebook when they start passing fake shit around.

My qanon-spouting relative though, I have no problem unloading on them, and pointing out that if they don't get their shit together and find actual employment, she and her boyfriend are going to end up under a bridge, among the people they loathe.