Texas opens as a 19 point favorite @ Texas Tech

TexasMan

I don't know a fucking thing about Vandy's squad this year, but aggy giving 32 points to any FBS school merits further investigation this season. 

Edit - just checked my book and Texas is at -16.5 and aggy at -29. I jumped on the UT line, will have to see about Vandy. 

image.png.77712775546e3708b9001e7c2f81c79d.png

Edited by Blotto

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

I would like to see Texas just shitpump Tech and not let up until 00:00 is left on the clock. Nothing against Tech, I just want Texas to send a message.

No more country club, milquetoast, "nice guy" BS. "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" and so on.

Abso-god-damn-motha-fuckin-amen-lutely

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I would like to see Texas just shitpump Tech and not let up until 00:00 is left on the clock. Nothing against Tech, I just want Texas to send a message.

No more country club, milquetoast, "nice guy" BS. "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" and so on.

Don't shoot - let 'em burn. 

• Hook 'Em 1

They purposely waited until we were in Lubbock to induct Crabtree into their ring of honor or whatever, you know damn well they’re going to loop ‘08 on the Jumbotron every time the clock stops.

56-0, sweep the fucking leg.

Edited by SuperSport
No type good
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, SuperSport said:

They purposely waited until we were Lubbock to induct Crabtree into their ring of honor or whatever, you know damn well they’re going to loop ‘08 on the Jumbotron every time the clock stops.

56-0, sweep the fucking leg.

Let's get Wells fired.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Can confirm I'm also seeing the line down to -16.5 at a lot of shops. 

I know it's Lubbock and Herman has a history of dicking around in games against inferior opponents but I just can't see us not beating them by more than two scores. We are better and deeper at literally every position on the field. 

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

I don't know a fucking thing about Vandy's squad this year, but aggy giving 32 points to any FBS school merits further investigation this season. 

Edit - just checked my book and Texas is at -16.5 and aggy at -29. I jumped on the UT line, will have to see about Vandy. 

image.png.77712775546e3708b9001e7c2f81c79d.png

last aggy win by 32 over p5/fbs: nc state 2018 gator bowl 52-13

last aggy win by 32 over conference: vandy @ pyle 2013 56-24 (32 points)

5 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

Everybody already hates us anyway.  So fuck their feelings.  

55 - 0.

Yeah, 0.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ztejas said:

We're going to beat them by 30. We kicked their ass last year and both teams have gone in opposite directions since then. Jones won't be full and it shouldn't be that cold since we get them a little earlier than usual.

High of 94 in Lubbock on Saturday

12 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

This aligns with my interests 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, ztejas said:

I know it's Lubbock and Herman has a history of dicking around in games against inferior opponents but I just can't see us not beating them by more than two scores. We are better and deeper at literally every position on the field. 

This here... it would normally be the case I would worry we accidentally knock their QB out in first quarter (likely, Bowman is glass) and some unknown comes in and torches us to keep it close, but that backup is not on the Tech roster.. their next great QB isn't on campus yet.  This is a how much do you want to play backups type game.

3 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Mother fuckers....I want this....all damn game!

0qrfdf.gif

I was in the stands that night. Chilly night in TMS. That hit echoed off the upper deck!

Hispanic Longhorn fan in front of me had brought a bunch of Busch Lights stuffed in his coveralls. He kept yelling "Make 'em eat beans!" every time Tech fans would throw tortillas.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I was in the stands that night. Chilly night in TMS. That hit echoed off the upper deck!

Hispanic Longhorn fan in front of me had brought a bunch of Busch Lights stuffed in his coveralls. He kept yelling "Make 'em eat beans!" every time Tech fans would throw tortillas.

Loved it!!!!!  Had a tech buddy with me at the game

Edited by BabaYaga
  • Hook 'Em 1