Texas opens as a 19 point favorite @ Texas Tech

TexasMan

They tried to kill Kliff that day.  Tough motherfucker, regardless of his Metro-ness these days.  Even the Horns were like, ‘Dude, just stay down...’

Edited by slorch

3 hours ago, Hpara759 said:

That dude was a badass.....

that run down and tackle on the Arkansas QB.....was Randy White like

Senor Sack was fucking dominant. Spent many a stoned/drunk high school afternoon on the grass of the old north end zone at Jones Stadium watching him wreak havoc on the SWC....

10 hours ago, ztejas said:

if you go down on a woman and rock her world she will never forget it.

ancient chinese secret

Spoiler

for those of you lucky enough to be in an active sexual partnership:

- put a pillow under your head and neck, but pointing towards the wall, not sideways

- have her sit on your face, knees either side of your head, facing the wall (i.e. you can see her tits and face)

- use one hand to hold/push on her rib cage between her tits with low pressure

- use the other hand to reach around her waist and pull her spine towards you with low pressure

- in other words, make her keep an upright posture

- spell the alphabet on her clit with your tongue continuously

- at the end of each recitation, run your tongue down and back up each side of her vulva (2 roundtrips)

- repeat

- usually, 3 at most 4 recitations are necessary

- profit

Edited by Hagbard Celine

On 9/24/2020 at 3:24 PM, GoldAppleCorps said:

We played about 15 minutes worth of competent football that entire game. Everyone remembers the Crabtree catch and the heartbreaking end, but forgets that we were behind 22-6 at half, and continued bumbling well into the 3rd quarter - Ship's punt return for a TD notwithstanding.

yeah it was bad from the very beginning, holding on the first Off play after a horrible starting field position.  Think we opened by gifting them a safety.

10 hours ago, slorch said:

They tried to kill Kliff that day.  Tough motherfucker, regardless of his Metro-ness these days.  Even the Horns were like, ‘Dude, just stay down...’

I remember Aaron Humphrey going apeshit that whole game.  There were a couple of times when he would tackle Rob Peters (I think that’s his name, starting QB at the time) in a way that he picked him up and slammed him almost head first into the ground.  By the time Kliff got in he looked like he was scared shitless.  I’m the post game presser, Aaron said “I wanted to show everyone that the only football being played in Lubbock is high school football.”

7 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

I remember Aaron Humphrey going apeshit that whole game.  There were a couple of times when he would tackle Rob Peters (I think that’s his name, starting QB at the time) in a way that he picked him up and slammed him almost head first into the ground.  By the time Kliff got in he looked like he was scared shitless.  I’m the post game presser, Aaron said “I wanted to show everyone that the only football being played in Lubbock is high school football.”

Aaron was always easy to root against for leaving Lubbock, but he did have a great career for the Horns.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Shag said:

PTSD from the last decade has me concerned about this game.

Herman better not fuck this up.

this.  for the first time this century we didn't call of the dogs, kept the foot on the gas, and played 2 and 3 deep running the full offense.

so naturally, we should find a way to squander this mo.

37 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

this.  for the first time this century we didn't call of the dogs, kept the foot on the gas, and played 2 and 3 deep running the full offense.

so naturally, we should find a way to squander this mo.

Nah. We are going to kick the shit out of them. I took Texas -24 on my prediction and I feel like that might have been too conservative.

But to you point, I'll be happy with any win. A win is a win in Lubbock.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Ghost of Shag said:

PTSD from the last decade has me concerned about this game.

Herman better not fuck this up.

Stop being a pussy. The only things getting fucked up are the Raiders from burnt orange cleats shoved up their asses and Surly from massive quantities of bourbon and blow..

• Hook 'Em 1