Texas opens as a 19 point favorite @ Texas Tech

TexasMan

2 hours ago, Born Burnt said:

Stop being a pussy. The only things getting fucked up are the Raiders from burnt orange cleats shoved up their asses and Surly from massive quantities of bourbon and blow..

I’ll bet you said the same against KSU and OSU and TCU over the last ten years.

Edited by Ghost of Shag

On 9/20/2020 at 6:55 PM, BrazilHorn said:

I would like to see Texas just shitpump Tech and not let up until 00:00 is left on the clock. Nothing against Tech, I just want Texas to send a message.

No more country club, milquetoast, "nice guy" BS. "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" and so on.

Send a message to the conference. Mud hole Tech!

13 hours ago, slorch said:

Aaron was always easy to root against for leaving Lubbock, but he did have a great career for the Horns.

I went to Lubbock High the same time he was at Monterey and met him a few time through mutual friends.  He was actually a total asshole back then, but good football player.

I'm going to chalk this up to the Tom Herman patented, once-or-twice annually, shit the bed colossally against a team you should beat handily.

Remember, most of our players have spent more time under shit coaches than the potentially improved current ones.  So whatever it is that Herman does that accounts for his shit the bed games permitted the players to backslide into bad habits.

And of course it is a characteristic of those games that the coaches have terrible ones.

So, it's optimistic in the sense that it is sort of anomalous, but pessimistic in that I don't think Tom Herman is ever going to stop having colossal bedshit games, and we're probably gonna have another one this season. 

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm going to chalk this up to the Tom Herman patented, once-or-twice annually, shit the bed colossally against a team you should beat handily.

Remember, most of our players have spent more time under shit coaches than the potentially improved current ones.  So whatever it is that Herman does that accounts for his shit the bed games permitted the players to backslide into bad habits.

And of course it is a characteristic of those games that the coaches have terrible ones.

So, it's optimistic in the sense that it is sort of anomalous, but pessimistic in that I don't think Tom Herman is ever going to stop having colossal bedshit games, and we're probably gonna have another one this season. 

I would like to feel the same way...

but tackling is tackling.