Marvel's WandaVision on Disney+

mdmost

5 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

Turns out this might not be true. 

Yeah, it depends on how you calculate it, but there is possibly 3 hours worth of show left if you exclude the credits.  And even if there is 3 hours remaining, it could be split any number of ways.  Would be cool for Wanda and Vision to sort of get their own movie by doing a long last episode.  

There are also rumors of a "secret 10th episode" because someone released and quickly took down an add showing something like "with episodes 7-10 left"  That was probably a typo on somoenes part.

There's a couple of things I really like about WandaVision

Wanda-WandaVision-1-06-All-New-Halloween

One thing I never figured out in the Avengers movies was why they didn't give the Scarlet Witch an actual Scarlet Witch outfit. She was always dressed like a goth girl going to the mall on a chilly day. The only other one they didn't give an actual costume to was Hawkeye, and I've never met anyone who gives a crap about Hawkeye. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

There's a couple of things I really like about WandaVision
Wanda-WandaVision-1-06-All-New-Halloween-Spooktacular-wandavision-43797659-1440-1440.jpg
One thing I never figured out in the Avengers movies was why they didn't give the Scarlet Witch an actual Scarlet Witch outfit. She was always dressed like a goth girl going to the mall on a chilly day. The only other one they didn't give an actual costume to was Hawkeye, and I've never met anyone who gives a crap about Hawkeye. 

They kinda addressed this earlier when they asked Jimmy if she had a code name and he said no.

I think her story was a different arc from unknown enemy, to unknown asset to unknown ally to the snap between ultron to end game.

1 hour ago, Speedtrucker said:

They kinda addressed this earlier when they asked Jimmy if she had a code name and he said no.

I think her story was a different arc from unknown enemy, to unknown asset to unknown ally to the snap between ultron to end game.

Right, she was never Scarlet Witch.   Just Wanda Maximoff.   It was by necessity before but they are maintaining it now. 

Finally convinced my wife to watch it, and we just binged them first 6 episodes. I’d forgotten that she really doesn’t seem to know what is going on in ep 1 and 2. 

I think we get big cameo 2 this week. Still crossing my fingers for Ian or Stewart. That would make my nerd day

53 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:
  Hide contents

what do yall make of the mid credit scene? 

Spoiler

So we know from Agatha's intro that she put Pietro there.

Either he's still under her control and Monica is in trouble OR Wanda, when she hit him with her powers last season, severed the control and he's going to help her.  "Snoopers gonna snoop" could go either way, because we know he used his powers in the X-Men universe to break into the Pentagon.  Could either be a threat or him offering to help. 

I'm not ready to make a decision. 

Good episode 

Spoiler

I didn’t catch the name of the person that brought the rover. Was that supposed the be the aerospace engineer?  Are we supposed to know who she is?

Still wonder about pietro. Is he reanimated?  Still multiverse but being controlled by Agatha?

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Had to do a little reading after that.  Feels like al this stuff is trending towards a FF and Dr strange tie in. 

This has been the thought since Monica mentioned an "aerospace engineer" that she knew.     And I'm pretty sure its confirmed that Wanda will be in the next Dr Strange

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Had to do a little reading after that.  Feels like al this stuff is trending towards a FF and Dr strange tie in. 

That dude that Woo and Rambeau were looking for has to be Reed Richards. Rumor is ol Jim Halpert, that would be one hell of a mic drop

3 hours ago, d2o said:

This has been the thought since Monica mentioned an "aerospace engineer" that she knew.     And I'm pretty sure its confirmed that Wanda will be in the next Dr Strange

19 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

That dude that Woo and Rambeau were looking for has to be Reed Richards. Rumor is ol Jim Halpert, that would be one hell of a mic drop

Could also be von Doom

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Spoiler

I saw an interesting theory about Monica becoming Photon and how that related to the Unsnap that has me wondering about a larger idea going forward with the MCU. The theory was Monica was able to go through the Hex both times because she had already had her DNA unscrambled and put back together during the snap and unsnap so she could survive what was happening when she broke through. Then she gains new abilities after going through the Hex the 3rd time as her DNA gets scrambled again only this time due to a stronger layer she has to push through. It got me thinking this will be Marvel's key to unlocking mutants in the MCU. The unsnap scrambles people's DNA, adding something new in the process when they came back. A mutation is added to their DNA. Then some event causes the mutation to manifest into a power. And the X-Men can be born in the MCU. 

Or they're just Multiverse all this. 

I think Agatha is an acolyte of Mephisto and is trying to use Wanda to open a portal to another dimension so he can be in our reality. She needs Wanda's abilities to open the book which looks like something from the Dr Strange library. The layer with the book looks similar to portals Strange and Wong were guarding. 

8 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

The intro sounded like it was straight up a rip off of The Office to me.

Definitely thought the intro was The Office.  I’m not a comic book nerd like some on here but watched all the Marvel movies and I am pretty confused but enjoying it nonetheless.

40 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Frankly the FF reveal would be too big for the show, that would be some Comicon announcement. The engineer is someone else, besides no one would describe Reed Richards as an engineer.

And yet we just got a Photon origin story.....

Frankly the FF reveal would be too big for the show, that would be some Comicon announcement. The engineer is someone else, besides no one would describe Reed Richards as an engineer.

I mean Reed Richards is an Aerospace, chemical, electrical and mechanical engineer... every origins story has had him either at State U or Harvard earning multiple engineering degrees along with chemistry and/or physics degrees along with Victor Von Doom.