Marvel's WandaVision on Disney+

mdmost

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

I don't know if it will be that in particular, but whatever it is, I'm betting it directly leads to Dr. Strange 2.

My fear

Spoiler

Is that she and Agatha duke it out, she loses her kids/kills Agatha, and White Vision shows up and causes even more of a shitstorm/killed her Vision, and we start getting all kinds of multiverse shit pulled in and/or she becomes the villain for Strange.

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

My fear

Hide contents

Is that she and Agatha duke it out, she loses her kids/kills Agatha, and White Vision shows up and causes even more of a shitstorm/killed her Vision, and we start getting all kinds of multiverse shit pulled in and/or she becomes the villain for Strange.

Spoiler

the way i understand it (i never read the comics) is her kids survive and become a new generation of superheroes?

edit:  how do you manually insert a spoiler tag?

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Well my fucking mistake. I def saw the boss’s wife and the coworker 

i don't remember the coworker.  are you thinking of the mailman?

Edited by gsoda3

On 2/27/2021 at 2:38 AM, ajax said:

My god.

I don't see how Falcon and the Winter Soldier can top this. They're setting the bar pretty high right off the bat.

Likely only with more battles and action.  I hate Falcon, but Winter Soldier will bring the ruckus and I'm sure it will have a standard Avengers movies format.  WandaVision is good and creative though. But the show was mostly tv sitcom imitations with some drama/mystery mixed in, up until last episode.  It's cute, but I have higher expectations for WS and Falcon.

Binged watched over the weekend.  God damned great show.  Feel like I'm late to a great, great party.  Between this and Yellowstone, I'm just fine playing catch up.  

*googled Scarlet Witch - so she's @ Jean Gray/Phoenix level of OP?  

• Hook 'Em 1

Lot of the theories now are clickbait - I mean, most of them were before, but if the grandiose things that were predicted were going to happen, they should have already happened.  We were trolled with Fantastic Four, and the writers did troll us - the "I know an aerospace engineer" line, etc.

I think the die has been cast, and we are locked into Wanda/Agatha and Vision/White Vision, as well as what happens to the kids, with Monica and Fietro being the wild cards.

Introducing any new characters like Magneto would be ridiculous at this point, because there simply won't be enough screen time when you factor in Wanda/Agatha, Vision/White Vision, the kids, and Monica, and the writers/showrunners clearly love to take their time building up characters.

Wanda either ends up as the main baddie in Doctor Strange if she loses everything this week.  Easiest bet is to lose her kids/Vision and pull them out of the Multiverse (as Agatha apparently did with Fietro) and tears something up with the Multiverse, which could introduce the X-Men, etc.  Even if that last part happens, it would be brief.

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Yeah, if you post theories or videos, put them in spoiler tags. You don't know what sort of leaked information the person doing the video might have. 

Noted. Can someone please show me how to put a comment as a spoiler/hidden comments? Tried doing it but it was epic fail. Thanks in advance. 

40 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

The post credits scene will be Professor X and Nick Fury sharing a Bic razor. 

No

Spoiler

During the show, we will find out White Vision is Ultron, and in the end credits Wanda will take the Vision she created and put it in the White Vision/Ultron's body.

Damn there’s a lot of clickbait bullshit theories out there.   And a small sampling I did show almost all are completely ignoring the fact that Monica and Fietro are floating around in The Hex.  We know it will be less than an hour and we’ve got to resolve these things:

1. Wanda vs Agatha
  2. What will happen to her kids
  3. What will happen to Hex Vision
  4. What will happen to Fietro
  5. What will  happen to the townsfolk and The Hex as a whole
  6. What is Monica/Photon going to do?
  7. What is White Vision going to do?
  8. What is an “awake” Darcy going to do?  And will Jimmy come into play?

That’s  a shitload of stuff to resolve in less than an hour.   

Spoiler

We are not getting Magneto, Fantastic Four, and X-Men as a whole.  We will get some multiverse stuff that sets up Doctor Strange, and could probably even open up the X-Men, but Michael Fasbender and John krasinksy are not going to be in it.  

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, mdmost said:

There's a 10th episode next week but that's a making of featurette. 

An appetizer (along with the next four chapters of "Legends" dealing with Falcon, Bucky, Zemo, and Sharon Carter that also drop next Friday) to tide us over until Falcon and Winter Soldier drops March 19.

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Damn there’s a lot of clickbait bullshit theories out there.   And a small sampling I did show almost all are completely ignoring the fact that Monica and Fietro are floating around in The Hex.  We know it will be less than an hour and we’ve got to resolve these things:

1. Wanda vs Agatha

Hide contents

We are not getting Magneto, Fantastic Four, and X-Men as a whole.  We will get some multiverse stuff that sets up Doctor Strange, and could probably even open up the X-Men, but Michael Fasbender and John krasinksy are not going to be in it.  

I'm betting we get a cliffhanger similar to Lost Season 1 (which is still one of my favorite seasons of television) that answers some, leaves some unanswered, and asks a few more and that will lead into Dr Strange (and possibly Captain Marvel 2).

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

1. Wanda vs Agatha

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/03/wandavision-director-people-disappointed-finale-1234620764/

There's a lot to resolve, but also far too many clickbait theories and people will be upset Marvel didn't answer or address their specific theory. 

Edited by Js1

17 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

1. Wanda vs Agatha

Reveal hidden contents

Also, who was the original missing person that the FBI needed SWORD's assistance on?

7 hours ago, Js1 said:

There's a lot to resolve, but also far too many clickbait theories and people will be upset Marvel didn't answer or address their specific theory. 

Yeah, I really do think they've given us everybody that's going to be involved, because of how much needs to be wrapped up.  Hell, the last episode didn't even have Monica/Photon, Darcy, or Fietro.  

If Strange shows up, it's liable to be in a stinger at this point.

14 minutes ago, huge said:

I didnt fully understand either post credit scene.  I am going to need Screencrush to spell it out for me.

Spoiler

First one was the tie-in to the Monica being in CM2 and/or the Fury TV series. Old friend of your moms could be Danvers or Fury. Both out in space currently. Skrulls part of the Secret Invasion storyline. 

Second one was the tie-in to DS2, she’s hearing her kids across the Multiverse. The DS music also played during that scene

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 5

Very satisfied, and glad they didn't try to introduce anybody new.

Also, extremely pleased with the second post-credits scene.

Spoiler

That was almost the best part of the whole episode for me - a bit of a "holy shit" moment.

Also glad that Agatha is still around.

Curious what happened to White Vision - wondered if they were going to merge, and he would survive the collapse of the Hex.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, cam4mav said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a0e364c10656f259ebca38ef0869593e.png

Also where the fuck did WV fuck off too while shit was still going down. "i am vision.....bye?" woosh

Spoiler

Maybe he jetted off to where Carol Danvers is hanging out until they are needed to save the day. 

1 hour ago, 52-80 said:

have to say i really liked the cleverness of the writing and eps 1-8 until 9 devolved to another fantasmical superheroes flying everywhere throwing contrasting lighting bolts at one another type of thing

Were you expecting two superpowered witches to have a good old fist fight?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

I thought that was an excellent episode and way to end the season(series?). The double vision scene was excellent. The ending was very sad, but well done, and slightly sort of uplifting in its own way. “We’ve said goodbye before. It stands to reason we’ll say hello again.”