Rep

1 minute ago, SquishMitten said:

I’d recently broken the 3 million mark so I had that going for me. Glad to see Thujone at the top of the list here. Always felt like it should’ve been him, Ramjet,or one of the guys who provided a ton of original content. 

I trust that rep will be just as meaningful here as it was on Shaggy

The "Hate" emoji looks like it should be the confused emoji.  We definitely need the hate emoji to give the middle finger.  Damn you people for making me use the word emoji.  Then again maybe the "thanks" emoji should give the middle finger.  

23 hours ago, Reese Bennett said:

Any port in a storm and all that,  but something has to be done about the little hearts and cute faces. It's sickening and if left in place will eventually corrupt our morals.

23 hours ago, TexasFootball18 said:

+1 we need devils, dickbutts, middle fingers, and shit piles

23 hours ago, BurntOrangeSatire, LLC said:

And tits. 

23 hours ago, BurntOrangeSatire, LLC said:

I’m uncomfortable. 

Rub some dirt on it and walk it off

4 hours ago, Eastwood said:

And it is a per point cool down, it seems. So it isn't a total reset every 24 hours, but you get a point back 24 hours after it is spent.

Also, kind of funny how the rep isn't flying around like it used to now that everyone can see who reps whom.

That's just because we are out of rep so fast.

And it is a per point cool down, it seems. So it isn't a total reset every 24 hours, but you get a point back 24 hours after it is spent.
Also, kind of funny how the rep isn't flying around like it used to now that everyone can see who reps whom.

Consequences will never be the same...for the Politics board