MNF: Saints @ Raiders

Nicole44

Really sucks that the opening of this stadium is ruined by the empty bleachers, especially because I was going to be there. But I guess it's a blessing for the Saints in a way. Not having to deal with the crowd and energy there is a big break, although it's unlikely that they would have needed it. On paper this game is a pretty ugly mismatch. But that's why they play em. Who dat!

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Really sucks that the opening of this stadium is ruined by the empty bleachers, especially because I was going to be there. But I guess it's a blessing for the Saints in a way. Not having to deal with the crowd and energy there is a big break, although it's unlikely that they would have needed it. On paper this game is a pretty ugly mismatch. But that's why they play em. Who dat!

Hope you're right.  I've got the Saints -3 cause I was thinking the same thing.

• Like 1

Hope you're right.  I've got the Saints -3 cause I was thinking the same thing.
Saints have the personnel to slow Jacobs and Ruggs down, at least on paper. Their TE might eat a little on us. But they're going to need 30+ to win and I don't see that.
My last prediction on this board was Saints dominating the Vikings in last year's playoffs though so you might want to hedge.

4 minutes ago, DallasHorn26 said:

I feel like a lot of games at this stadium will be pretty split as far as the crowds go. I think People will schedule Vegas trips around when their team is playing there. I could be wrong. I just don’t see this as being a big “home crowd” stadium.

Plus the fact that a shitload of people in Vegas are transplants.

They just have to rally. I know the Saints are good. I know this is Brees last year (likely). 
Payton is calling vanilla, page 1 of his playbook type offense and moving the ball at will. Raiders are going to need to try to get the ball down the field quickly on some shot plays to keep up.

Just now, BradInATX said:
3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:
They just have to rally. I know the Saints are good. I know this is Brees last year (likely). 

Payton is calling vanilla, page 1 of his playbook type offense and moving the ball at will. Raiders are going to need to try to get the ball down the field quickly on some shot plays to keep up.

I gotcha. It’s got to be a lot of pressure to have first win in the new stadium. Carr still has a lot of juice. Brees does well what he does. 

• Like 1